1. Advertising
    y u no do it?

Advertising (learn more)

Advertise virtually anything here, with CPM banner ads, CPM email ads and CPC contextual links. You can target relevant areas of the site and show ads based on geographical location of the user if you wish.

Starts at just $1 per CPM or $0.10 per CPC.

For SEO Would Is Using Wordpress Better Than HTML Website?

Discussion in 'Search Engine Optimization' started by Sharp.Web, Sep 12, 2015.

Heres the seo topic ive been waiting to ask DP" Over all" ive waited a few days before i go with WP or plain html" " Currently i have html site and Wordpress site" im targeting construction and handyman services" what i noticed is no matter how many pages i build on the html site" its not really getting massive PR" however the pages are ranking high" on the other side of this i have wordpress construction blogs" the get to ranks for only the main URL" they rank in the serps" however who know excactly whats best for serps now" ..... #1 wordpress or number #2 HTML .... or does it matter in SEO ....

Sharp.Web, Sep 12, 2015 IP
  2. *Mayank*

*Mayank* Notable Member

Best Answers:
    I don't see much difference of Onpage SEO between wordpress or an HTML site. Most people prefer Wordpress because it is easier to install, upload a new theme add some SEO plugins and turn on SEO friendly URLs and wordpress takes care of everything. If websites kick off, they also go for premium themes later. Who will design an HTML site and editing them is also harder than a wordpress blog. Nowadays we have 1 click Installs of wordpress.

*Mayank*, Sep 14, 2015 IP
  3. patco

patco Well-Known Member

Best Answers:
    Well. SEO is much easier for a Wordpress blog. Why?

1. When you create new content, the blog makes everything much easier (the title, description, keywords). It automatically creates the inner page.
    2. HTML site is much harder to work with unless it's for example a flash game site (but this also requires at least PHP!) :D :)

patco, Sep 17, 2015 IP
  4. raymond xu

raymond xu Greenhorn

Best Answers:
    SEO is a comprehensive work. If you're familiar with all those PHP programming thing, maybe plain HTML site is ok. For others, if you build a website using Wordpress, you can have many plugins and tools to help you improve SEO results.

raymond xu, Sep 20, 2015 IP
  5. Mit Thakkar

Mit Thakkar Greenhorn

Best Answers:
    If you want to do best SEO in short term, go for WordPress. There are many SEO plugins in WordPress which makes it easy to optimize your website easily. Also there are some advanced concept implemented already in this plugins such as schema, open graph, etc. which makes it more useful for SEO purpose.

Mit Thakkar, Sep 21, 2015 IP
  6. Archana Singh

Archana Singh Greenhorn

Best Answers:
    Yes, I agree with you WordPress site is better than HTML Site.

Archana Singh, Sep 30, 2015 IP
  7. karnatisuman

karnatisuman Member

Best Answers:
    I prefer WordPress for better results.

karnatisuman, Sep 30, 2015 IP
  8. praetserge

praetserge Notable Member

Best Answers:
    it's been covered lots of times on this forom.
    WP is just CMS, and makes it easier to organise your website.
    Google and other search engines do NOT care about CMS... search engines care about structure and content of your website.

praetserge, Oct 2, 2015 IP
  9. seotraining93

seotraining93 Member

Best Answers:
    I also suggest wordpress, Only difference comes when doing onpage seo for the wordpress or HTML site. If you wanted to do Onpage for html site you need know the website designing,then you alone can do it.If you take wordpress there are som plugins that allows you to put meta data for the page. Offpage is same for all sites. Am i clear please let me know....

seotraining93, Oct 2, 2015 IP