1. Advertising
    y u no do it?

Advertising (learn more)

Advertise virtually anything here, with CPM banner ads, CPM email ads and CPC contextual links. You can target relevant areas of the site and show ads based on geographical location of the user if you wish.

Starts at just $1 per CPM or $0.10 per CPC.

Buying Looking Professional Copywriter From India

Discussion in 'Content Creation' started by Veer9953, Sep 12, 2015.

Hello there,

I'm looking for one more writer for my content writing team.

I work for US based Internet Marketing Agency. And handle all of their content work. So, article can be on any topic as per the client details.

I need well educated and professional writer who knows the American English and can writer solid articles.

I'm willing to pay 50 to 60/- INR per 100 words.

Article guidelines for each article. + You'll get the instructions for the article with the job.

Each article must be American English (You have to know the American English and Words they use)
    Solid article with CS/Plagrisam proof. (Hope you have CS premium account and know how to Plagrisam check)
    Article must be contain 2/3/4 sub-titles.
    Small sentences.

I sent you few general guideline for each article you have to follow. Plus you'll get complete info and instructions with each work.

Each sentences have to make sence,proper American English. understandble. and short. Not long sentences..Plus follow the above guidelines.

I always start with 1 article. Once it's approved by client you'll get paid. And then i'll send you more work and we go from there.

Looking forward to your PM

Thanks,
    Rahul

Last edited: Sep 12, 2015
    Veer9953, Sep 12, 2015 IP
  2. debapriya deb

debapriya deb Active Member

Best Answers:
    As Seller:
    100% - 0
    As Buyer:
    100% - 0
    At this rate, you can expect to get writers with the same level of competence as showcased by you on your own post.

How about hiring an editor who can amend the inevitable mistakes? ;)

Regards,
    Deb

debapriya deb, Sep 14, 2015 IP
  3. Veer9953

Veer9953 Well-Known Member

Best Answers:
    As Seller:
    100% - 0
    As Buyer:
    100% - 0
    Hello,

Need one writer for my content writing team.

Article will be on any topic as per the client requirement.

Looking for well educated and professional writer with the knowledge of American English.

Pay: 60/- INR per 100 words.

Article guidelines for each article + You'll get separate instructions/guidelines from client with each job.

Each article must be in American English
    Solid article with CS/Plagrisam proof. (Hope you have CS premium account and know how to Plagrisam check)
    Article should contain 2/3/4 sub-titles.
    Small sentences only

Every sentences have to make sense, proper American English, understandable and short. Not long sentences please, just follow the above guidelines.

I always start with 1 article. Once it's approved by client, you'll get paid. After that payment will be weekly.

Interested candidate, please send PM.

Thanks.

Veer9953, Apr 19, 2016 IP
  4. Veer9953

Veer9953 Well-Known Member

Best Answers:
    As Seller:
    100% - 0
    As Buyer:
    100% - 0
    Dear Writers,

Our content team needs new writers.

I am working with US-based internet marketing agency and handle all of their content work.

Now I’m looking for well-educated and professional copywriters who have knowledge of American English and can write solid articles.

I'm willing to pay to 60/- INR per 100 words.

Article guidelines for each article + you’ll get the instructions with each article:

Each article must be American English
    Solid article with CS/Plagiarism proof. (Hope you have CS premium account and know how to Plagiarism check)
    Article must be containing 2/3/4 sub-titles
    Small sentences

Each sentence has to make sense, understandable and short sentences.

I always start with 1 article. Once it's approved by client, you'll get paid and then we can move forward.

This is long term and regular work. If your writing is solid, we need like 4 to 8 articles per week.

If interested, please send me your work sample with your mail id.

Thanks,
    Rahul

Veer9953, Jun 28, 2016 IP
  5. Chancey

Chancey Well-Known Member

Best Answers:
    As Seller:
    100% - 0
    As Buyer:
    100% - 1
    Can you pay via paypal

Chancey, Jul 1, 2016 IP
  6. ViolentAJ

ViolentAJ Well-Known Member

Best Answers:
    As Seller:
    100% - 0
    As Buyer:
    100% - 0
    If you pay via PayPal, I will be willing to contribute a few articles depending on the word-count that you need. I am a native English-speaker from the USA.

ViolentAJ, Jul 3, 2016 IP
  7. yashsharma997

yashsharma997 Member

Best Answers:
    As Seller:
    100% - 0
    As Buyer:
    100% - 0
    We provide content services and social media strategy planning solutions to new age startups and enterprise businesses. A good content can not only increase the number of visits on your web platforms but also increase the lead conversions on a notable scale.
    Let us know if you want to boost up your conversions over a lucrative discussion on how an effective content strategy can help grow your business.
    Contact us at "" & "info@contentpanther" or call us at +917411180248.

Regards
    Yash

yashsharma997, Jul 4, 2016 IP