1. Advertising
    y u no do it?

Advertising (learn more)

Advertise virtually anything here, with CPM banner ads, CPM email ads and CPC contextual links. You can target relevant areas of the site and show ads based on geographical location of the user if you wish.

Starts at just $1 per CPM or $0.10 per CPC.

payoneer is very unserious company - stay away from them

Discussion in 'Payment Processing' started by ropebih, Aug 9, 2015.

I'm waiting for answer from Payoneer for 15 days. I wrote to them 3 times in the meantime, but it's obvious that they are ignoring queries of their clients. I want to share this with everyone on the forum just because I believe that you should think better before you open the account in Payoneer. Half year ago I was robbed of ~$3800 by Payoneer guilt, because they are using insecure card without the pin. After they decided that they can return only 50% of the funds, although it's payoneer blame for stolen amount from the card, they have ceased to correspond to the ticket and did not return even those 50%. Therefore, Payoneer is frivolous companie that will eventually rob you, so it's better to be as far away of them!

ropebih, Aug 9, 2015 IP
  2. Agent000

Agent000 Prominent Member

Best Answers:
    Whenever a newbie with no post history posts here complaining about a company, I do not beleive them; especially one that just joins today to complain. I do not beleive you and beleive that you are not being truthful and telling the full story.
    I have never had the slightest hint of a problem in my dealing with Payoneer.

Agent000, Aug 9, 2015 IP
  3. imchamid

imchamid Active Member

Best Answers:
    i never get payoneer card and last payment from infolinks just gone. no email replied from payoneer though

imchamid, Aug 9, 2015 IP
  4. ropebih

ropebih Member

Best Answers:
    You not believing is really not my problem. Case is short and clear: Payoneer is not answering on my ticket for 15 days. I added info about card skimming and lack in one day amount of 2500USD just to clear the case I'm talking about. Card was not used on the internet, nor the ATM nor she left my hand ever. So I believe that it's skimming. Owner of the card is Payoneer and they are responsible for card security. Payoneer is allowing use of card without PIN so because of that someone on POS terminal cashed out amount of 2500USD using only signature (without PIN verification or document with picture). After that they offered to me only 50% of the stolen amount and I agreed to that (even do I did have choice to prosecute them and I would won on court for full stolen amount and trial expenses), but all that they did was stop answering on my ticket and they didn't even returned those 50%. However, please tell me do you consider a company a serious one if they don't response to one of their clients ticket in 15 days??

ropebih, Aug 9, 2015 IP
  5. Agent000

Best Answers:
    I still do not beleive you due to us not knowing who you are. I do not trust you. There is always two sides to each story.

Agent000, Aug 9, 2015 IP
  6. ropebih

ropebih Member

Best Answers:
    [​IMG]
    After that they stop answering to all my e-mails.

ropebih, Aug 9, 2015 IP
  7. bojan92

bojan92 Guest

Best Answers:
    You have to insert a pin after you receive your master card. How can you use a card without a pin code, that is stupid. Why didn't you withdraw the money why would you live a large amount of money on your card. Withdraw the money and put it on your card from a bank.

bojan92, Aug 13, 2015 IP
  8. VAKTA MONDAL

VAKTA MONDAL Banned

Best Answers:
    Don't use Payoneer ever. I use only Neteller and Skrill.

VAKTA MONDAL, Aug 13, 2015 IP
  9. Agent000

Best Answers:
    Section 12 of the Payoneers terms and conditions that you agree to when you apply for an account:

Agent000, Aug 13, 2015 IP
  10. 000karim

000karim Active Member

Best Answers:
    Well I think what you just said has no meaning at all, If you thought about it a little bit you may find that he actually had a problem with them and didn't find where to post it (because payoneer forum sucks) and he did it here :)
    to op: I also had never any problem with payoneer ,BUT, their support is just rubish!

000karim, Aug 14, 2015 IP
  11. maleeha

maleeha Member

Best Answers:
    yes you are right i also use payoneer over 2 years and their support really helpful to everyone
    so i really recommend payoneer to everyone

maleeha, Aug 30, 2015 IP
  12. asmodeus

asmodeus Notable Member

Best Answers:
    As others have said in this thread, their support sucks. As long as you have no problems, then everything seems fine, but as soon as you need to contact support, then it becomes obvious there is a real, deeper, problem that isn't being addressed by the people running the company.

Any company that deals with client money and earnings (ie. a person's livelihood) should be serious and fast responding to any and all compliants, just as you would expect from your own offline employer. Payoneer lack of support is unacceptable.

asmodeus, Sep 7, 2015 IP
  13. jitendra05

jitendra05 Well-Known Member

Best Answers:
    Thanks for letting me know that issues. I was just about to give it a try.

jitendra05, Sep 11, 2015 IP
  14. Inung Personal

Inung Personal Active Member

Best Answers:
    I think its depend on what u claim for dude

Inung Personal, Sep 11, 2015 IP
  15. LuckySamurai

LuckySamurai Active Member

Best Answers:
    Digital Goods:
    I had a Payoneer account, but I didn't use it. I tried logging in three days ago, but found that my account was no longer accessible. I have sent them a support query, but until now I have yet to receive a response. Do they automatically delete inactive accounts?

LuckySamurai, Sep 13, 2015 IP
  16. Karen May Jones

Karen May Jones Prominent Member

Best Answers:
    I've never been able to withdraw 2500 dollars on a card unless I went to a bank. You need to track this down. Also, maybe they thought they would offer you half to see if you would jump on it. You did. Maybe they find that a bit suspicious. However, maybe half is the legal limit in your area, I don't know.

I thought fifty dollars was the highest amount they could hold a person responsible for when dealing with Visa and Mastercard. I don't use payoneer, I got lucky and hand a different option at my disposal all those years ago.

Karen May Jones, Sep 13, 2015 IP
  17. TB Ann

TB Ann Banned

Best Answers:
    I don't understand why the OP get agree to paid 50% only.
    What was fishy? It was hard earned amount or a donation? No one drop his $10 and you were agree to lost 1250,
    It seems really doubtful. If i was there i would never agree less than 2500.

TB Ann, Oct 13, 2015 IP
  18. fionix

fionix Well-Known Member

Best Answers:
    Second that ....

fionix, Oct 21, 2015 IP
  19. R0b0

R0b0 Peon

Best Answers:
    I highly recommend to drop Payoneer, they have totally unsecured system prone to be hacked. I had 2 fraudulent charges on my debit card tot. $ 1382.72.
    Now Payoneer and parent company Ubiquity (Dispute Processing Service overseas) http://www.ubiquitygs.com/ are trying to make it nearly impossible for me to file a dispute.
    They are a SCAM!

May 19 I was contacted by Payoneer regarding 2 flagged suspicious transactions for total amount of $ 1382.72. I immediately called Customer Service (CS) to stop them and block my card.
    Their CS did not advised me at that time, to take no action and stated: they would initiate an investigation on these claims and get back to me.

Jun 29 I called for a follow up, Payoneer admitted the 2 transactions were debited to my card. Although my card was blocked, they can only identify but cannot reverse fraudulent charges.
    They advised me: I should have filed a dispute in May I only have 60 days window to file a dispute form.

Jul 6 I filed the dispute forms by email and called in to get a confirmation: Payoneer received it and no more action from my side is expected.

Jul 10 I received an email from Payoneer: In order to dispute a transaction made with your Payoneer card, kindly contact the service line under the toll-free number 1-855-398-5124
    I disregard this note as I had already filed my dispute forms and it was received.

Sep 16 I call back CS for a follow up and I am being informed they have outsources the dispute center to company Ubiquity and I have to contact them.

Sep 19 I contact Ubiquity, they ask me to re-file the forms all over again. They email me the form but they only accept claims by FAX or Regular Mail.

R0b0, Sep 19, 2016 IP
  20. Drivers 137

Drivers 137 Peon

Best Answers:
    I understand payonner is trustable company. If there is some inconvenience payonner solve it. My account had been working well and whatever incovenience is solve easy or with support.

Drivers 137, Sep 27, 2016 IP