1. Advertising
    y u no do it?

Advertising (learn more)

Advertise virtually anything here, with CPM banner ads, CPM email ads and CPC contextual links. You can target relevant areas of the site and show ads based on geographical location of the user if you wish.

Starts at just $1 per CPM or $0.10 per CPC.

Facebook Account Is Temporarily Locked,Help.

Discussion in 'Facebook' started by RedAloia, Sep 6, 2015.

Hello digitalpoint,my facebook account is temporarily locked,and they ask me for a code,and the problem is,I changed my phone number (someone might have my old number now) that is why I cant give them the code they send to me.

RedAloia, Sep 6, 2015 IP
  2. sarahk

sarahk iTamer Staff

Best Answers:
    You should still be able to recover using email, shouldn't you?
    You may need to create a new account, and this time keep the security options up to date.

sarahk, Sep 6, 2015 IP
  3. mistyrogue19

mistyrogue19 Peon

Best Answers:
    I have the same problem. The account has been made since 2010 that time facebook doesnt have all this stupid security policies. i dont think i verified it to an email address. Or even if i did, i think the email i used was deleted since i didnt log on it for a long time. i changed The phone number that i used so theres no way i can send a verification number through that. The account has been hacked and the hacker added a lot of people i dont know so there is no means for me to verify the people in there. they are asking for any identification. But after the hacked incident i dont think im gonna give them any.
    so there is really no way to retrieve the account.
    i just wang to get the old pictures in there that is just saved over there.
    i dont know why facebook is being so stupid. they want their site to be secured and yet its not

mistyrogue19, Sep 6, 2015 IP
  4. RedAloia

RedAloia Greenhorn

Best Answers:
    sarahk I will keep that in mind,
    mistyrogue19 it sad to hear that good thing I still have my email,and Iam not sure if someone attemp to hack,but it seems because I login with different IP and then they thought someone want to hack me,
    I have my email but, the recover thing just sent me to a page that I reset my password on and I did, the problem doesnt solved because they still asked me about the code that they send to my on the phone,I just sent a message for the person that have my old number in whatsapp hopefully he reply and understand English or Arabic.

RedAloia, Sep 6, 2015 IP
  5. mistyrogue19

mistyrogue19 Peon

Best Answers:
    Well atleast you have a means to retrieve it. in my case, im not hoping i can get it back anymore. I just want my files :( well goodluck on getting back ur account

mistyrogue19, Sep 7, 2015 IP
  6. RedAloia

RedAloia Greenhorn

Best Answers:
    Thanks God,and thanks for both of you for your reply,facebook give me this time two options to enter my account,best wishes.

RedAloia, Sep 8, 2015 IP