1. Advertising
    y u no do it?

Advertising (learn more)

Advertise virtually anything here, with CPM banner ads, CPM email ads and CPC contextual links. You can target relevant areas of the site and show ads based on geographical location of the user if you wish.

Starts at just $1 per CPM or $0.10 per CPC.

Pinterest - do you use it?

Discussion in 'Social Networks' started by Tree-Media, May 5, 2013.

1. Franklin Hatchett

Franklin Hatchett Well-Known Member

Best Answers:
    I know a food blog called pinch of yum that currently get over 500k visits a month from pinterest and they generate it into around $20k a month.... not bad.

Franklin Hatchett, Apr 11, 2015 IP
  2. Xochitl Shatt

Xochitl Shatt Greenhorn

Best Answers:
    Obviously i use pinterest. There are some good benefit from it. Make sure it's a best way to get traffic. Sure It's might good help for SEO.

Xochitl Shatt, Apr 15, 2015 IP
  3. Mkcoy

Mkcoy Well-Known Member

Best Answers:
    Like this thread that was started way back in 2013 God I can't even remember that far back haha but like this thread, Pinterest has changed and evolved overtime. Man I've been using Pinterest since the days it was new, back then we was pulling in over $1k a day from it and this went on for a while until it made changes that we had to keep up with. A constant cat and mouse game. Eventually they locked most things down more and even banned some accounts for over pinning or over inviting / over accepting invites. Some had all their pins redirected back to pinterest. Some of them are still going but I've gone through many accounts, disposed of or sold on. These days I still use it yes for my new projects. It makes sense to create boards with the same category names as your site and pin your products/posts/images etc to them. It still can provide traffic and can be a lot of you work at it but you need to be invited to big boards to pin to these days thats where you get the traffic from and know what to pin and when to pin etc. But it helps with building brand awareness and does help with SEO etc yes as part of your social signal presence.

I still have some old Pinterest boards available some with big boards on them with millions of followers for sale if anyone is interested.
    Or I can send you invites to the boards as well.

Add me on skype: mike.mkcoy and will hook you up.

Mike.

Mkcoy, Apr 15, 2015 IP
  4. masterbusiness

masterbusiness Banned

Best Answers:
    Every social media affects traffic. Even though its small it still help your site grow. Pinterest is a good social media because it uses photos to communicate and most people prefer photos than long descriptions or sentences. So pinterest has an impact on traffic.

masterbusiness, Apr 27, 2015 IP
  5. Phuong

Phuong Greenhorn

Best Answers:
    20k/month? how many followers do you have?

Phuong, May 14, 2015 IP
  6. Franklin Hatchett

Best Answers:
    Not sure but they get a lot of traffic. this is it here. http://pinchofyum.com/

Franklin Hatchett, May 14, 2015 IP
  7. Phuong

Phuong Greenhorn

Best Answers:
    43k followers :D But I don't know how do your earn like that. do you earn from adsense? I can't see much adsense on your website.

Phuong, May 14, 2015 IP
  8. Franklin Hatchett

Best Answers:
    If you click on her income reports it tell you :)

Franklin Hatchett, May 14, 2015 IP
  9. Katherine Noto

Katherine Noto Member

Best Answers:
    pinterest is good option for seo point of view i does work but i think results come....images should be attractive,,,

Katherine Noto, May 14, 2015 IP
  10. Phuong

Phuong Greenhorn

Best Answers:
    Very good. tell me if you need a big network account. sell or increase your followers

Phuong, May 14, 2015 IP
  11. Atikur

Atikur Active Member

Best Answers:
    I mainly use twitter, facebook and google+, Linkedin.

Atikur, May 14, 2015 IP
  12. krishatnet

krishatnet Well-Known Member

Best Answers:
    I am using facebook but I have seen many people using pintrest for getting more traffic.

krishatnet, May 23, 2015 IP
  13. Dario McNut

Dario McNut Member

Best Answers:
    Yes, pinterest is very interesting site that can help you increase the value of your website in the most effective way.

Dario McNut, May 28, 2015 IP
  14. cwvps1

cwvps1 Greenhorn

Best Answers:
    The first thing you need to do is to make sure search engines can find you. Check your account settings. In the “Search Privacy”, you will notice that you can hide your Pinterest profile from search engines like Google. If you're a business, you don't want this feature on. Make sure your settings indicate “no” and make sure you have a business Pinterest account. Include your full business name when you are setting up your account. You also want to claim your name in your Pinterest URL and know that your “About” section can show up in searches, so use it. Pinterest allows you to verify your website. This certifies that you or your business is the owner of your website. It’s a simple few steps to get your site verified, and it can help your SEO rankings. Sites that have been verified show up with checkmarks in the domain search results. This can get you more traffic to your site too. Name your boards based on keywords. Don't use these common titles Pinterest offers. You need to be more specific and detailed for each of your particular boards. Also, use keywords in key descriptions and don't forget hashtags and always link your pins back to your site. Take care of your alt tags.

cwvps1, Jul 15, 2015 IP
  15. dojodesign

dojodesign Well-Known Member

Best Answers:
    I read that many bloggers are using it now to promote their work and, while I personally don't use it on a daily basis to 'procrastinate' or get some ideas, Pinterest is still widely used. I have started working more on my profile there and we'll see if it works in few weeks.

dojodesign, Jul 15, 2015 IP
  16. Alex Byhovtsov

Alex Byhovtsov Member

Best Answers:
    A lot of people use Pinterest and find it quite useful. There will be an introduction of buyable pins in future, I think it will work!

Alex Byhovtsov, Jul 16, 2015 IP
  17. majamkd

majamkd Greenhorn

Best Answers:
    Pinterest is a highly visual virtual site that lets you collect images from the Web. I have little experience in using it,You create boards to help you categorize your images and add descriptions to remind you why you bookmarked them in the first place. So i would recommend it to you if you know to manipulate well on it.

majamkd, Jul 17, 2015 IP
  18. Kevin Anderson

Kevin Anderson Peon

Best Answers:
    I think pinterest is only good for pictures website

Kevin Anderson, Jul 17, 2015 IP
  19. Salman Najeeb

Salman Najeeb Member

Best Answers:
    when posting image give your link below

Salman Najeeb, Sep 7, 2015 IP
  20. emoon