1. Advertising
    y u no do it?

Advertising (learn more)

Advertise virtually anything here, with CPM banner ads, CPM email ads and CPC contextual links. You can target relevant areas of the site and show ads based on geographical location of the user if you wish.

Starts at just $1 per CPM or $0.10 per CPC.

Payoneer support thread

Discussion in 'Payment Processing' started by PayoneerTeam, May 5, 2011.

1. Casemanics

Casemanics Peon

Best Answers:
    Hi I pm and emailed my email address.

Casemanics, Sep 7, 2014 IP
  2. imagine

imagine Active Member

Best Answers:
    Hi Payoneer,

How do i receive money from somebody else. I have an account activated with Fiverr and would want to use it to receive money from some one else.

Kindly help out.

imagine, Sep 10, 2014 IP
  3. Justine_Payoneer

Justine_Payoneer Greenhorn

Best Answers:
    Hi,

Please follow the following steps here: http://blog.payoneer.com/how-to-add-multiple-partners-to-one-payoneer-account/

Justine_Payoneer, Sep 11, 2014 IP
  4. Justine_Payoneer

Best Answers:
    I have replied to your message in the inbox

Justine_Payoneer, Sep 15, 2014 IP
  5. imagine

imagine Active Member

Best Answers:
    Please note that your suggestion is not what i queried. What i wanted was to be able to receive money from a friend; just as could be done with Paypal.
    Can Payoneer do this? If so, how?

Last edited: Sep 19, 2014
    imagine, Sep 19, 2014 IP
  6. awesome1

awesome1 Active Member

Best Answers:
    You can get this done if your friend has card with funds. He can send money from his payoneer card to yours. I read this from payoneer FAQ (under funding) long time ago.

awesome1, Sep 22, 2014 IP
  7. Justine_Payoneer

Best Answers:
    Hi,

Unfortunately, you do not have the option to receive funds from your friends.
    Please note that the Payoneer card is focused on payroll and payout services - it is not meant solely for personal use. When someone applies for a card it is mainly to receive payments from partners (businesses we work with) and/or via our US Payment Service, which allows individuals to get paid by US companies.

Only when a cardholder is active in one of these methods or both, can he have an option for card to card transfers (between Payoneer cardholders) and private loads (loading money to a Payoneer card with a regular credit card). These are additional services and are only open to active customers.

Justine_Payoneer, Sep 22, 2014 IP
  8. tuolvidastodo

tuolvidastodo Greenhorn

Best Answers:
    Hi, I recently linked my paypal to payoneer via US payment service. It did link well, the bank account was verified. but then I tried to withdraw money to the bank account, and paypal couldn't do it because the bank refused the transfer saying "the account number is not valid".
    I am attaching the screen on paypal, and also the email I received (it's in spanish, but it basically contains the reply from the bank). they also removed the bank account.
    all the numbers were ok, and the transfer paypal does to verify the account were made without problems... but now, when I tried to transfer 9 usd, the bank says the account does not exist...
    what could be happening?

thank you very much in advance.

Attached Files:

tuolvidastodo, Oct 2, 2014 IP
  9. BlackStump

BlackStump Greenhorn

Best Answers:
    I've been trying to get a Payoneer account for over a month now. It is still pending. I've received several emails, each asking for the same information that I've already sent multiple times. I've called the help line and been told to send the information again, and I've done that. I'm not sure what else to do. Can anyone offer any advice?

BlackStump, Oct 2, 2014 IP
  10. tangerfes007

tangerfes007 Greenhorn

Best Answers:
    hi
    I send pyement to my US payement from my paypal on 10/02 i get it on payoneer on 10/06 and he still "waiting for approval"
    i contact live chat and every time they tell me wait for 1-3 days and last time they tell me i will get answer in 24 hours and not get any thing
    i write a ticket #141014-003921 and i get email they will answer in 1-3 days and still nothing
    so this is not a pro service bank it's like a childreen play
    guys we work and we must pay others service so when you make money for approval more than 15 days we stop job
    also support in payoneer is the very bad support i get in internet they know any thing and copy past the same answer for all customers
    so take action you lose customers and more the respect

tangerfes007, Oct 17, 2014 IP
  11. Mhk99

Mhk99 Greenhorn

Best Answers:
    I applied for payonner debit card almost three month ago. after the expected shipping time is expired I re-order it but same result! did not get my card in schedule time :'( what will I do now?

Mhk99, Oct 24, 2014 IP
  12. alex17

alex17 Member

Best Answers:
    Hello,

It's been 4 days but the payment is not credited to my account yet. How long does it, because usually it gets credited within 2 days.

alex17, Nov 13, 2014 IP
  13. ifeanyi egede

ifeanyi egede Active Member

Best Answers:
    Hi,

I have been trying to add my First Century US bank account to my paypal account. I keep getting error messages. Been on this for over a week now. All efforts to get your support desk to help me resolve it aint yielding the desired result. Its taking forever! I want to be upgraded to Bank Of America please. I want it to be done immediately. Also can i fund my Perfect Money account directly with my payoneer account? Kindly send replies to me via . I would also appreciate if you would oblige me you skype contact and Gtalk handles. My Skype and Gtalk handles are ifeanyi2excel. Thanks

ifeanyi egede, Jan 28, 2015 IP
  14. razashah

razashah Well-Known Member

Best Answers:
    Payoneer is no more focusing to solve the problem of people! recently even paypal stop supporting the payoneer as well, and people cannot withdraw money from paypal to payoneer card any more, you can only attach payoneer card with paypal to pay, you cannot use us payment service anymore with paypal! such embarassing!

razashah, Jan 28, 2015 IP
  15. mfsohail

mfsohail Well-Known Member

Best Answers:
    I did not get my payoneer card yet. It is 1 month passed. Can anyone help me?

mfsohail, Jan 28, 2015 IP
  16. dandeedo

dandeedo Greenhorn

Best Answers:
    Hi Payoneer support team, it's glad to find you guys here. I have a question. Why do you require a monthly $3 maintenance charge where there are other merchants who are offering free services? Why you can't withdraw $3 maintenance charge?

dandeedo, Jan 30, 2015 IP
  17. nrinbg

nrinbg Peon

Best Answers:
    I am a new member so please forgive me if I am repeating previously answered questions. A few weeks back I received a replacement card (my original one was expiring) and I successfully activated it. I have had nothing but trouble with the new card when I use it as a Debit Card. Several of the merchants where I had no issues with the old card have rejected the new one (these are brick and mortar shops and not on line). My PIN has not changed either. I am miffed because the card works as a Credit Card but we all know that Payoneer charges 1% fee when we use it that way (instead of as a debit card).

I have inquired with Payoneer but their customer service leaves a lot to be desired so my hopes are not very high they will offer any resolution.

Has anyone else experienced similar issues? If so what can be done?

nrinbg, May 19, 2015 IP
  18. shakiba.proba

shakiba.proba Active Member

Best Answers:
    My card will be expired next month. Can Payoneer issue a new card free of cost?

shakiba.proba, May 25, 2015 IP
    gyahoo likes this.
  19. asmodeus

asmodeus Notable Member

Best Answers:
    Payoneer support is horrible, as further proven by the fact that there hasn't even been a response from them in this official support thread in a whole year.

The threads on their own forum are loaded with complaints with NO responses. People who have waited patiently for MONTHS with no resolution to their problems.

The only response you get from email support is an auto-reply and then nothing after that. Even the chat support just gives canned responses, if you're patient enough to even wait the unreasonably long time it takes to get through there.

Obviously these are the signs of a company who doesn't care about customer support at all, which WILL affect it's future ability to do business, as we've all seen with many payment processors in the past who are no longer with us. Reputation means everything to any company who relies on clients to trust them with their money.

They don't seem to mind taking their fees for "maintenance", but when it comes time to help those same clients whose money they take for the fees, they disappear. That's money paid out for services not rendered.

I value a company by how they treat their customers, as ANY company can be seen as good until you have a problem that needs to be resolved. If they ignore you, then they are NOT a good company to do business with. A good company will help you, not frustrate you.

asmodeus, Sep 7, 2015 IP
  20. razashah

razashah Well-Known Member

Best Answers:
    Agreed!

razashah, Sep 7, 2015 IP