1. Advertising
    y u no do it?

Advertising (learn more)

Advertise virtually anything here, with CPM banner ads, CPM email ads and CPC contextual links. You can target relevant areas of the site and show ads based on geographical location of the user if you wish.

Starts at just $1 per CPM or $0.10 per CPC.

Any cheap shared hosting that allow adult content?

Discussion in 'Web Hosting' started by slimme, Aug 13, 2012.

Im looking for cheap $1-2 shared hosting that can give me imagemagick and GD in shared hosting..

Any recommended shared hosting that allow adult contents?

Thanks!

slimme, Aug 13, 2012 IP
  2. ironcladservers

ironcladservers Well-Known Member

Best Answers:
    There are lots of providers that can fill those requirements for you. Do you have any other requirements such as disk space/bandwidth or server location or control panel?

ironcladservers, Aug 13, 2012 IP
  3. WebCare||360

WebCare||360 Member

Best Answers:
    Well speaking honestly, if you are looking for reliable hosting provider you need to forgot the real cheap price. Best service is always cost some money :)

WebCare||360, Aug 20, 2012 IP
  4. mastjaat

mastjaat Member

Best Answers:
    iI think you just buy vps by vpswala.com for cheap hosting.....

mastjaat, Aug 25, 2012 IP
  5. slimme

slimme Greenhorn

Best Answers:
    Thanks for the reply.. I have 1 now, and its free from one of my friend.

slimme, Aug 31, 2012 IP
  6. MilesWeb

MilesWeb Well-Known Member

Best Answers:
    Great, friends are always there to help in every situation. If the free hosting doesn't work update this thread and we will recommend you few good paid hosting providers.

MilesWeb, Aug 31, 2012 IP
  7. lolpasslol

lolpasslol Peon

Best Answers:
    There are so many hosting sites that will give you the chance to do that but those might not be the one for you. When you are trying to do anything like this then you should take your steps carefully in this matter.

lolpasslol, Sep 4, 2012 IP
  8. HostDepot.Daniel

HostDepot.Daniel Member

Best Answers:
    Look for a minimum uptime of 99%. In fact, even 99% is actually too low - it really should be 99.5% or higher. The host should provide some sort of refund (eg prorated refund or discount) if it falls below that figure.

HostDepot.Daniel, Sep 8, 2012 IP
  9. rajitha0456

rajitha0456 Greenhorn

Best Answers:
    I'm new to this hosting stuff, But couple of my friends told me that you can earn money from it. Any way he also said There is a cheap hosting service called 2mhost. I'm following a class about hosting and stuff, Also i'm little bit scared to use this 2mhost, Is 2mhost is the best? Please help me, Thank you.

rajitha0456, Jun 10, 2013 IP
  10. rajitha0456

rajitha0456 Greenhorn

Best Answers:
    I'm new to this hosting stuff, But couple of my friends told me that you can earn money from it. Any way he also said There is a cheap hosting service called 2mhost. I'm following a class about hosting and stuff, Also i'm little bit scared to use this 2mhost, Is 2mhost is the best? Please help me, Thank you.

rajitha0456, Jun 10, 2013 IP
  11. AJH eFister

AJH eFister Greenhorn

Best Answers:
    Bro, if you want real cheap hosting use the coupon code "efister10off" to get $10 discount at Hostgator (1st month's price will become only $0.01) or use "efister25off" to get 25% discount on total price. I hope this helps. ;)

AJH eFister, Jun 11, 2013 IP
  12. jlaurier

jlaurier Greenhorn

Best Answers:
    I have a very different story than many people here as i am a webmaster of adult websites. Many american shared hosting providers forbid sites with adult content. For instance, that's the case for bluehost. Then, many shared hosting providers don't want image gallery scripts. That's the case for hostgator.com
    I would suggest kitihost.com since they mention they allow adult content in their terms & it looks like there is nothing against image upload scripts.

jlaurier, Sep 6, 2015 IP