1. Quickly find sites and domains for sale in the marketplace based on criteria that interests you.

Enter Marketplace
  2. Advertising
    y u no do it?

Advertising (learn more)

Advertise virtually anything here, with CPM banner ads, CPM email ads and CPC contextual links. You can target relevant areas of the site and show ads based on geographical location of the user if you wish.

Starts at just $1 per CPM or $0.10 per CPC.

Selling PR 3 Traffic Reseller Business, High Profit, Fully Outsourced, AMAZING DESIGN!

Discussion in 'Sites' started by Angelo David, Sep 5, 2015.

ClickTorch.com

This is a hands off business, market the site, take order and pass it to us and we will deliver the traffic that your clients need in no time. Yes to us, we won't be giving you an external provider, it's our team who will create the order of your client. We are only here in Flippa to provide good service to you or alternatively we can provide you the service provider that we have partnered on.

Sample Cost of our Traffic Service:

5000 Visitors - $7
    10,000 Visitors - $13
    25,000 Visitors - $30

All the package prices in this website are customizable,
    for the $29 package you can easily earn $22, you can make it lower or higher without technical knowledge, i can assist you with the changes as well

You won't be disappointed from the service that we will be offering to you.

Feature sets of ClickTorch.com

1. Fast, Simple, Straight to the Point Website
    2. Amazing Design that is built from scratch
    3. Fully Outsource website that is set and forget, no affiliates fee and no maintenance fee
    4. Paypal integrated so you won't be paying us without getting payment from your client, RISK FREE!
    5. Easy to maintain site with minimal or almost nothing to touch maintenance
    What's Included in this Sale

• PR 3 Domain
    • Catchy domain name with good keywords
    • Domain push to your Godaddy account
    • All files on this site, texts, links, images, etc
    • Amazingly Designed website that is fast to load and custom created logo
    • An access to us(AmazingDesigns Team) who will provide the visitors that your client needs
    • An easy to maintain wordpress site

Angelo David, Sep 5, 2015 IP
  2. asmodeus

asmodeus Notable Member

Best Answers:
    As Seller:
    100% - 9
    As Buyer:
    100% - 5
    Why are you mentioning Flippa? This is Digital Point. Please reference the correct site where you are selling this to avoid confusion and possible removal of your thread.

asmodeus, Sep 7, 2015 IP
  3. Angelo David

Angelo David Member

Best Answers:
    As Seller:
    100% - 1
    As Buyer:
    100% - 0
    Hi Asmodeus, I'm sorry, that was an honest mistake, i'm also a seller in Flippa and i forgot to remove the keyword from my sales page. I will try to edit it.
    Again, my apologies.

Thanks,
    Angelo

Angelo David, Sep 7, 2015 IP