1. Advertising
    y u no do it?

Advertising (learn more)

Advertise virtually anything here, with CPM banner ads, CPM email ads and CPC contextual links. You can target relevant areas of the site and show ads based on geographical location of the user if you wish.

Starts at just $1 per CPM or $0.10 per CPC.

How to build good backlink

Discussion in 'Link Development' started by lisarose, Aug 21, 2015.

Does any body have any idea how to build backlink?

Thanks a lot!

lisarose, Aug 21, 2015 IP
  2. iwebsocial

iwebsocial Well-Known Member

Best Answers:
    Content is only the way to get quality and natural backlinks. Just write awesome content and you will find it yourself.

iwebsocial, Aug 22, 2015 IP
  3. SoftDev

SoftDev Well-Known Member

Best Answers:
    There are a lot of ways to build quality backlinks. Such as if you've writing skills then you can guest post on other blogs related to your niche or if you've a budget you can outsource as well.
    The second option is blog comments, social bookmarks and video marketing.

SoftDev, Aug 23, 2015 IP
  4. Patricia Ann Lee

Patricia Ann Lee Active Member

Best Answers:
    Building backlink is an old tactic if you want to learn how to build backlinks then I suggest relationship building instead.
    It is beneficial in building links as well as building online reputation. If you want to build backlinks look for the most relevant and quality sites where you can link to.

Patricia Ann Lee, Aug 23, 2015 IP
  5. endlesslove

endlesslove Active Member

Best Answers:
    quality backlink is backlink from domain have high PR, DA, PA.

endlesslove, Aug 24, 2015 IP
  6. Matthew Sayle

Matthew Sayle Prominent Member

Best Answers:
    Here is a super simple way to start building a solid backlink foundation:

1) Type one of your targeted keywords into Google

2) Take the first 20 results and research the backlinks pointing to the page that has been ranked (Not always the root domain!)

I use Majestic Pro, but you can use Backlink Watch just as easily.

When you get your backlink list, research the source of each backlink.

A lot of times, it's extremely simple to get a backlink from the site to yours as well.

Sometimes you just need to contact the site owner and say:

"Hello! I came across this page www.example.com/page-with-backlink via Google and thought my website example.com/page-you-want-linked would be a perfect resource for your readers. You have my full permission to add my link to your page!

Thanks!"

Your website should already be relative to theirs or else they wouldn't be pointing to other websites with similar content.

You will be surprised how many site owners are eager to give you a free backlink.

Other backlinks may consist of DO FOLLOW forum signatures, Blog Comments, etc.

If Google is ranking their website, the backlinks most have some sort of quality, right?

Matthew Sayle, Aug 27, 2015 IP
    King Manu and rosiee007 like this.
  7. santoshmore126

santoshmore126 Member

Best Answers:

thanks bro you give useful idea

santoshmore126, Aug 29, 2015 IP
  8. LinkGenie

LinkGenie Active Member

Best Answers:
    Don't try to buy or build links. Try to write more contents for your website. Then you can share the content in social media and also you will get some natural links.

LinkGenie, Sep 1, 2015 IP
  9. WPCarer

WPCarer Member

Best Answers:
    Write good content (or pay someone else to write good content for you!) on topics your customers will find useful. Then use the 'instant backlink explorer' on CognitiveSEO to spy on your competitors, and find out where their high-quality backlinks are coming from. Target these websites/blogs to try and share your content. Build relationships with other bloggers on wordpress and social media and build a network of people linking to your blogs.

WPCarer, Sep 1, 2015 IP
  10. Amme john

Amme john Member

Best Answers:
    Actually I read somewhere that we can also use relative url to make fast page loading and reduce to write lots of code for anchor link. But there some problem, can we get a quality backlinks from this relative url or is this beneficial from SEO point of view?

Amme john, Sep 3, 2015 IP
  11. Matthew Sayle

Matthew Sayle Prominent Member

Best Answers:
    Could you say that again in English?

Matthew Sayle, Sep 3, 2015 IP
  12. jamesbrands

jamesbrands Active Member

Best Answers:
    Not really correct.

Just writing "awesome content" can lead to that "awesome content" never being found. You should have probably included "promotion of awesome content" within your expert advice.

jamesbrands, Sep 5, 2015 IP
  13. finsofts

finsofts Active Member

Best Answers:
    Just writing awesome content not enough?.... then what should we do to improve the visitors and to get good SERP listing in a high competitive scenario?

finsofts, Sep 14, 2015 IP
  14. acs4pcs

acs4pcs Active Member

Best Answers:
    blog comment
    video marketing

acs4pcs, Sep 16, 2015 IP
  15. King Manu

King Manu Active Member

Best Answers:
    Aww , backlinks. This overly discussed topic :) . But never gets old anyway. In my opinion, backlinks is all about imagination. I respect other people opinion on researching and using the same backlink method as your competitor , but I sometimes prefer to find new ways into building it. I will try to comply a list from the top of my head right now :

1. Get some forums accounts, related to your niche and preferably with "like" functionality. Start writing useful posts, like other people posts, get likes and make friends requests. Why ? It will increase the number of backlinks to your profile account. Every post that has likes, have links with the profiles of people that liked that. The same goes for friends list, profile posts etc. So it's better to have 3 accounts where you are super active, than 213961 accounts with 0 activity. You will have more link juice with those 3.
    2. Get an RSS and post it out to RSS directories. I found it to be better than submitting your website to directories. If you are on WordPress you can even include a link to your website in each post feed. It will be something like " the post example link appeared first on example website" so that when scrapers pick up your posts and send them out, it will include your links as well.
    3. Get on tumblr if you are not already there. The same idea like in 1. Don't just post links from your website. You can do that, but rarely. Posts pictures, videos, quotes and reblog other people ( they love that ). Get a lot of likes, give a lot of likes, follow, be active and creative. Hey, you can even get a software to do these things for you. Also TAGS baby ! You can easily edit your template and add a do follow link to your website , and if your tumblr have a lot of backlinks from being active, it will pass some nice link juice. Not to mention people that will actually click. I don't have to say that you need to make it in the same niche right?
    4. Make some videos. It's not hard to compile some useful imagines with text, a nice relaxing background music and you got some videos. Post them to popular video websites and make sure to add the WHOLE TEXT that you have in the video into the description box, including the link to your website. There are a lot of auto blogs that just pick up videos and post them to their website, and they usually pick up the description too. But If it's too long they might pick up only a part of it , so make sure to include your website link at the top.
    5. Social profiles and sharing. Fb, Google plus, twitter, linkedin, soundcloud, pinterest, stumbleupon, reddit etc. They all have profiles where you can insert your website url and on some you can insert your website directly. You can use a service like twitter feeds to automatically post content from your rss to twitter, linkedin and FB.
    6. Get some comment groove on. Find some blog, preferably related to your niche, and start comment in a very useful and decent kind of way. You can try to find those with CommentLuv dofollow activated ( Google search on how to find them ) and get things rolling. Also, I know it's not in the best SEO practices, but insert your name in the name box, not the name of the website. I am a webmaster too, and I don't approve comments that have at name "Real estate offers", even if the comment is meaningful. And I think there's more people that think like me.
    7. Get some social BUZZ. Make people share your content a lot. Even if it's with a contest, or a plugin that ask them to share, or content lockers that only display a link after they give a share, there's a lot of methods to create that BUZZ. And it's nothing like the activity generated from social environment. Also, the social signals are interpreted by the search engines so you generate also ranks besides traffic.
    8. Create quality content. If you don't have it, shame on you. If you have it, make some more. Without this point, all the other 7 points are worthless, ok? If you don't give something of value that will help or entertain people, they will enter and exit in 5 seconds. That's a bad bounce rate and a signal for SE : " this is a bad website " .
    9. Repeat. It might not be fun, it might not be exciting, but repetition is the key for success. There's no magic formula, no secret pills. Just hard work that pays off. So create a list of creating backlinks similar to this one, and do the list following each point as often as you can do it. It will pay off big time, trust me. Don't go with just one method and overdue it. That is a big NO. Make it look natural, coming from all the places, both no follow and do follow. Think it like chasing girls, right? If you look desperate, you won't get no attention ( and you might even get slapped ) . Play cool and hard work.

That's from the top of my head right now, so I hope it helps somebody to freshen their ideas :D. Good luck

Last edited: Sep 16, 2015
    King Manu, Sep 16, 2015 IP
    Mr_Kumar likes this.
  16. Oliva Antonio

Oliva Antonio Greenhorn

Best Answers:

Oliva Antonio, Sep 17, 2015 IP
  17. Oliva Antonio

Oliva Antonio Greenhorn

Best Answers:
    You can use softwares like magic submitter and uawpro to build backlinks to your site, what i will recommend is you create content and post it on either wordpress dot com or blogger blog and link back to your site then use these softwares to send backlinks to the content you published on wp or bl just to be on the safer side. Hope this Helps
    Thanks a lot!

Oliva Antonio, Sep 17, 2015 IP
  18. lukeSwenson

lukeSwenson Active Member

Best Answers:
    An easy way to increase backlinks is by commenting on blogs and forums. Another thing you can do is link to other sites (as long as they are relevant and credible) on your site. These strategies might take a while to generate results, but they are easy ways to get backlinks. You can also buy backlinks from SEOclerks.

lukeSwenson, Sep 17, 2015 IP
  19. Mr_Kumar

Mr_Kumar Notable Member

Best Answers:
    Articles:
    Very nice post by @King Manu. I must mention here that do remember Guest Posts... this is an awesome thing to do to have some really good links and hence the ranks.

Mr_Kumar, Nov 2, 2015 IP
    King Manu likes this.
  20. rsrikanth05

rsrikanth05 Well-Known Member

Best Answers:
    My personal suggestions are:
    1. Use forum signatures wisely. Don't spam.
    2. Comments on blogs. Again, don't spam.

rsrikanth05, Nov 2, 2015 IP