1. Advertising
    y u no do it?

Advertising (learn more)

Advertise virtually anything here, with CPM banner ads, CPM email ads and CPC contextual links. You can target relevant areas of the site and show ads based on geographical location of the user if you wish.

Starts at just $1 per CPM or $0.10 per CPC.

Does Scrapebox works under google's policy or it is a black hat tool?

Discussion in 'Search Engine Optimization' started by kalki, Aug 25, 2015.

I just want to ask that Does Scrapebox works under google's policy or it is a black hat tool? I somewhere heard that it is a black hat SEO tool which build links faster with different IPs.

Solved! View solution.
    kalki, Aug 25, 2015 IP
    It is not a black hat tool but a easier way to create back links, It has a mass commenting option, don't use that it does count in black hat strategy. If you know how to use scrapebox then it is not Black Hat. Hope you have understood

jazmyn, Aug 25, 2015 IP
  3. kalki

kalki Peon

Best Answers:
    So can we use scrapebox for building link right ?

kalki, Aug 25, 2015 IP
  4. jazmyn

jazmyn Member

Best Answers:
    Yes you can but use different private proxies for that. However scrapebox has default proxies but most of them are outdated. So you need to buy new ones

jazmyn, Aug 25, 2015 IP
  5. fir3143

fir3143 Banned

Best Answers:
    Yes its not black hat tool but it can be used as black hat for spamming comments. Depending on how you use it.

fir3143, Aug 26, 2015 IP
  6. naeemak776

naeemak776 Member

Best Answers:
    many big bloggers even neil patel and brian dean also suggest scrap box to find broken links but its up on your desire. What is object to use it you can use it for black hat tricks

naeemak776, Aug 26, 2015 IP
  7. arntel

arntel Member

Best Answers:
    all types SEO tools using means BLACK HAT ! Never do that, try white hat technique....UNIQUE CONTENT THEN WEB 2.0 SUBMISSION !!!

arntel, Sep 3, 2015 IP
  8. fawwad

fawwad Active Member

Best Answers:
    i believe that it is blackhat ..

fawwad, Sep 4, 2015 IP
  9. MaliceX

MaliceX Greenhorn

Best Answers:
    I disagree that all SEO tools are immediately black hat. There are plenty of SEO tools that are for research. In general, building your own backlinks either by hand or automation rather than obtaining backlinks naturally through high quality content could constitute as black hat. While you can build low quality, comment spam links to your website with scrapebox....why would you? It's pointless, has been for years, in the end it will just do more damage than good. However, ScrapeBox is an incredible, powerful and in my opinion, must have tool for any SEO. I use it daily. It's the swiss army knife of SEO tools. My primary use for it is analyzing my competition, other various snippets of data, and scraping custom, niche targeted site lists to feed into GSA SER (if you're looking to build backlinks the..."black hat" way, go with GSA. Heavy learning curve, but worth it)

MaliceX, Sep 28, 2015 IP
  10. Patricia Ann Lee

Patricia Ann Lee Active Member

Best Answers:
    It is just a tool but it will depends on how the user will use its resources.
    Either for white hat or black hat.

Patricia Ann Lee, Sep 28, 2015 IP