1. Advertising
    y u no do it?

Advertising (learn more)

Advertise virtually anything here, with CPM banner ads, CPM email ads and CPC contextual links. You can target relevant areas of the site and show ads based on geographical location of the user if you wish.

Starts at just $1 per CPM or $0.10 per CPC.

Please Give Your Valuable Inputs ?

Discussion in 'HTML & Website Design' started by PayalSharma, Sep 2, 2015.

We are planning to redesign one sites. The common problem with this sites is many people reaching home page but very few of them visits other pages, and almost none of them remain active for a long time.

can you suggest a better improvements that can improve user experience as well as design ???

Any suggestion will be very useful.

Site URL: http://www.maidubaiwater.com

All suggestions are welcome .....

Solved! View solution.
    PayalSharma, Sep 2, 2015 IP
  2. Fisker

Fisker Well-Known Member

Best Answers:
    Here are few suggestions:

1. site loads slow
    2. pop up should appear after 30 seconds or when the visitor is about to exit the site
    3. sometimes it just takes some time to reach the correct audience, have patience

Fisker, Sep 2, 2015 IP
    To get right to the point; you have the problem you have because the design is absolutely horrible if you are trying to sell something.

There is virtually nothing of value on the landing page. It is like the old-fashioned splash pages that went out of favor 15 years ago.

When I go to a web site, I expext the landing page to contain content. If it is a commercial site, I expect the content to tell met what the product is and how it would benefit me to buy it. You have about 10 seconds to convince a visitor that the site is work further interaction. You blow most of that time with all the crap you load. Web pages are not art ... they are information carriers.

Whom ever did the design does not have a clue how to deliver information so you have an arty showpiece that no one is interested in; plus whomever wrote the markup is only marginally competent given the number of errors in the validator including such stupidity a the for attribute of a label being a null string.

So to answer the question provide information instead of an attempt at art. Put the important content above the fold in a easy to read format eliminate distracting movement, and most important of lock the person who did the original design in a closet and don't let them near the site again.

COBOLdinosaur, Sep 2, 2015 IP
  4. PayalSharma

PayalSharma Greenhorn

Best Answers:
    Thank you all for all your suggestions ... I will make changes as per your suggestions ...

PayalSharma, Sep 2, 2015 IP
  5. webcosmo

webcosmo Notable Member

Best Answers:
    For beginning, my this shader screens and popup closable by clicking on them, not only on "X"

webcosmo, Sep 3, 2015 IP