1. Advertising
    y u no do it?

Advertising (learn more)

Advertise virtually anything here, with CPM banner ads, CPM email ads and CPC contextual links. You can target relevant areas of the site and show ads based on geographical location of the user if you wish.

Starts at just $1 per CPM or $0.10 per CPC.

where from i can start my business or work as Internet Marketer

Discussion in 'General Marketing' started by kartik saini, Sep 1, 2015.

i have a good knowledge of internet marketing
    but i need some ideas where from i can start my career with my knowledge
    so please suggest me some ideas

i have good knowledge of Facebook marketing,Google Adword,Email marketing,YouTube and Video Marketing,Affiliate Marketing & Google AdSense

kartik saini, Sep 1, 2015 IP
  2. ibwashin

ibwashin Peon

Best Answers:
    What kind of business are you starting? Are you a website promoter or trying to have your website promoted. The first place i'd start would be on social networking if you are trying to promote, it is free. If you are a promoter do you think you could promote a site i've been using? The website is a site for people to complete surveys and get paid, not a hard sale. Its free to join and you never have to pay or buy anything to get paid. Please take a look and see if you could assist me.

[​IMG]

ibwashin, Sep 1, 2015 IP
  3. palmfanatic

palmfanatic Member

Best Answers:
    I don't want you to tell me but do you have a budget? I would probably advise affiliate marketing. If you already have the skills to drive traffic then you could be up and running very quickly.
    Find a market with rabid buyers, find a great product that they want and promote it like crazy

Regards

Peter

palmfanatic, Sep 2, 2015 IP
  4. mattdigital

mattdigital Peon

Best Answers:
    This is where I started my internet marketing and I've had good luck so far...
    http://www.maps.earnucash.com

mattdigital, Sep 18, 2015 IP
  5. angrypig

angrypig Member

Best Answers:
    Business related with passion is something that has the best chance of success. I know many people, including myself, who earning a passion brought success.

Just use your knowledge about marketing, and knowledge about your passion and start working, what ever it is.

angrypig, Sep 18, 2015 IP
  6. Munir Ahmed

Munir Ahmed Greenhorn

Best Answers:
    Best place to start is Affiliate Marketing, If you have the right strategy then you can earn good commissions. I started with Affiliate marketing with high hopes of becoming rich but selling $10-$20 or $100 products wasn't going to get me rich unless i made many sales a day. Then i found a solution and the right place for my self where i can make $1000 commission on 1 sale doing less work then i was. I got in with A great marketer where everything is built for you.

IT DOESN'T MATTER WHAT NICHE YOUR IN;

I rather sell 1 product for $1000 then sell 50 product for $20 with the same amount of work.
    I was thinking that will someone buy a $1000 product and the answer was yes. If the value is there then yes it sell.

Starting from the squeeze page to the high ticket sale. A proven funnel that just converts.
    My focus in this business was to just drive traffic.
    The great think about this was that they even teach you how to drive traffic in the most effective and easy way.
    Not trying to sell you or telling you to buy or get in, This might teach you how you can take your business to the next level
    www.imaginehowto.com - and get the free video on the side bar that shows you how you can make big sales

Last edited: Sep 20, 2015
    Munir Ahmed, Sep 20, 2015 IP
  7. dipal76

dipal76 Well-Known Member

Best Answers:
    If you have good knowledge of internet marketing then you can prepare your own website and start marketing for that website. After some times you can add that site into google adsense.

dipal76, Sep 30, 2015 IP
  8. geoffrey foggon

geoffrey foggon Member

Best Answers:
    use the knowledge you have and apply it to that aspect facebook etc.. then with time learn new things and move on to them.

geoffrey foggon, Sep 30, 2015 IP
  9. kartik saini

kartik saini Active Member

Best Answers:
    Thanks to all for give me good ideas

kartik saini, Sep 30, 2015 IP
  10. gregdavidson

gregdavidson Well-Known Member

Best Answers:
    Selling services would be a good start. You can start off on Fiverr because there are lots of people on there who need assistance promoting their websites and products on the internet.

gregdavidson, Sep 30, 2015 IP
  11. Mehdi.b

Mehdi.b Active Member

Best Answers:
    Start from the bottom, Be humble about your knowledge because the more you know the more you don't know, this is a hug huge market. If you know FB or social media good then that is a good start but there is a difference between using them as a user and using them as a mean to make money. It's kinda like marriage, before you get married and even if you are living together you have no idea about the changes and things that happen when you get married. So use the knowledge you have and start off by some freelance work, look into a job as well rather starting your own early on. While you learn on the job then you can think of an idea and start something of you own.
    Good luck mate

Mehdi.b, Sep 30, 2015 IP
  12. kartik saini

kartik saini Active Member

Best Answers:
    Thank you so much sir for this biggest tip

kartik saini, Sep 30, 2015 IP
  13. Vincent Brice

Vincent Brice Active Member

Best Answers:
    There is so Much you can do to start earning more online there are lots of community's online that teach you a great deal more on how to market products online and there are communities that focus on making your online marketing experience successful if I were you I would check out wealthy affiliate it is actually the Best business start up training you can get on or off line their is a great community of people with success stories on how the started online and where they are today every body is really friendly there and they want you to succeed you even get direct contact with the site owners instantly if you have a problem. And the best thing about the wealthy affiliate training is the will let you try it out for free. I know how it is to have lots of experience at something and not be able to put it to use. If you are serious about earning a real income check out Wealthy Affiliate I did and I am giving you my own personal experience from this training.
    check out the wealthy affiliate you will be very satisfied instantly.

Vincent Brice, Sep 30, 2015 IP