1. Quickly find sites and domains for sale in the marketplace based on criteria that interests you.

Enter Marketplace
  2. Advertising
    y u no do it?

Advertising (learn more)

Advertise virtually anything here, with CPM banner ads, CPM email ads and CPC contextual links. You can target relevant areas of the site and show ads based on geographical location of the user if you wish.

Starts at just $1 per CPM or $0.10 per CPC.

Selling BestProducts.Casa | Fully Automated Price Comparison Site With Great Design!

Discussion in 'Sites' started by Terry Besnon, Jun 10, 2015.

ONLY FOR 25$
    Quick Auction. Sate-of-the-art fully automated shopping directory and price comparison site setup to make money quickly and on auto pilot. Including valuable domain, short, brandable and very easy to remember: BestProducts.Casa.

Great site, great domain, great market.

LOW RESERVE + MONEY MAKING SYSTEM.

BestProducts.Casa is a huge website with over 50,000,000 products (yes 50 millions products!) in the backend; each product has it's own product description and related products page fully SEOed. Searching Engines and Users love this site.

• 100% Automated - all the products and content is updated automatically as soon as merchants update their data feeds, usually every day. New products are added automatically and discontinued products (out of stock) are removed automatically! The website is completely maintenance free. No large database, no headaches since everything is managed using API calls. A GUI admin panel is there to administrate the site if required.

• 50,000,000+ product included in the backend and still growing. That's 50,000,000 content rich pages with targeted ads, each making you money.

• The site can also be setup with Amazon, and Google AdSense, just copy and insert some code into templates files and you are done. I can do this for you at zero cost.

• Many great features and options for making money with the site. I will introduce you to our #1 affiliate network that is working with Top merchants like Overstock, Walmart, Zappos, 6PM, Sears, Endless, and much more. Currently the site is having my affiliate code and I will change it to yours in matter of seconds.

• The site is coded in-house, clean and fast code.

• The site is already Search Engine Optimized.

• Free support and free transfer.

You will also receive all information you will need to run the site and generate traffic to make good profit from the site. The site will make you money from products purchases through merchant sites, Google Adsense, and if you wish the site can be setup with Amazon for more profit. Although the site is huge with +50 millions products, the database and files are very small as everything is pulled from the affiliate network external databases via API calls.

Great website to own for fun and profit. With some traffic (I will provide information how to generate traffic at no cost) the site value will increase fast, you can continue to make money from the website or flip it later for a huge payout like many site flippers do.

Feel free to contact me with any questions.

Terry Besnon, Jun 10, 2015 IP
  2. Terry Besnon

Terry Besnon Active Member

Best Answers:
    As Seller:
    100% - 33
    As Buyer:
    100% - 0
    Sorry, It's only for 22$

Terry Besnon, Jun 10, 2015 IP
  3. k mohanan

k mohanan Greenhorn

Best Answers:
    As Seller:
    100% - 0
    As Buyer:
    100% - 0
    site not loading, friend. i am interested in affiliate sites.

k mohanan, Sep 2, 2015 IP