1. Advertising
    y u no do it?

Advertising (learn more)

Advertise virtually anything here, with CPM banner ads, CPM email ads and CPC contextual links. You can target relevant areas of the site and show ads based on geographical location of the user if you wish.

Starts at just $1 per CPM or $0.10 per CPC.

What is your desired income? Are you satisfied with current?

Discussion in 'General Chat' started by GIF, Nov 13, 2009.

1. Words For You

Words For You Well-Known Member

Best Answers:
    Few weeks ago i stated my income between 800 to 1000 $. it was more of a wishful thinking thingy. Now luckily through my hard work and dedication, i am earning almost 2000$ a month and it is more than enough for me.
    KRrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrching!

Words For You, Dec 3, 2009 IP
  2. blog8491

blog8491 Notable Member

Best Answers:
    That amount is depended on where you live :)

Thanks

Blog.

blog8491, Dec 6, 2009 IP
  3. Seqqa

Seqqa Well-Known Member

Best Answers:
    I'd like all my business to turnover atleast $1m a year in 1-3 years.

Seqqa, Dec 6, 2009 IP
  4. pamela lee

pamela lee Member

Best Answers:
    At least that much i want that i can leave my life in my own ways..and yes i can travel whole world from my money..don't want to depend on anyone for my dreams.:)

pamela lee, Sep 1, 2015 IP
  5. palmfanatic

palmfanatic Member

Best Answers:
    For me I won't give a specific figure . What I will say is that whatever I need to earn I set my target at ten times that amount . There are a number of reasons for this . Firstly i want to put myself under pressure to work hard . For me this is a serious business, I have people that rely on me whether it be my family or the people who I mentor .
    I need to be on the top of my game and I want to learn and work hard constantly .
    I can't and I won't settle for the bare minimum , so whatever I need to earn my target is always ten times that .
    It's one of the things I try and teach people because whilst money isn't everything , once you have money that's when you can help others and give like no one else .
    That's one of the most amazing feelings in the world . Watching a couple in a restaurant asking for the bill and being told that it was paid for them .
    That's why I work so hard

palmfanatic, Sep 2, 2015 IP
  6. hafilali

hafilali Member

Best Answers:
    5000$ per month ............ now i am just earn 6000 rs per month...........

hafilali, Sep 10, 2015 IP
  7. dipal76

dipal76 Well-Known Member

Best Answers:
    At present I am satisfied with my income but I want to earn more. and more.

dipal76, Sep 23, 2015 IP
  8. mohsin qureshi

mohsin qureshi Active Member

Best Answers:
    Interesting, I read the posts here, if someone earns sufficient amount, he is not happy, the one who can not earn handsome amount he is also not happy. What is the reason behind it ?
    Actually we plan our economic structure to see our income. Gradually the income increased, simultaneously the economic structure increased. That's why usually we are un happy and some times took tension about it, because the ratio between income and expense disturbed.

mohsin qureshi, Dec 4, 2015 IP
  9. vashikaranguruji

vashikaranguruji Member

Best Answers:
    A human will never stop hunger of money, it is symbol of status as well as necessity to live.

vashikaranguruji, Dec 7, 2015 IP
  10. Priki

Priki Active Member

Best Answers:
    Well my desired income is definitely not a big amount of money...

I will be more satisfied if I have enough money to share with me, my family and my closest ones. Money belongs to the material world and every time when you feel that you will need more and more then you are losing in the place where you actually don't feel anything.

This is definitely one of the most powerful quotes that describe the material world:
    Everything that has a price, is cheap! :)

Priki, Dec 7, 2015 IP
  11. Gyan027

Gyan027 Active Member

Best Answers:
    Digital Goods:
    $3000 per month...more than sufficient !! currently making $250 per month...but Growing!!

Gyan027, Dec 21, 2015 IP
  12. bojan92

bojan92 Guest

Best Answers:
    My desired income is few thousand euros a month. I am far from my goal now, but i am young and i am not giving up. I will safe money and start my own business, with hard effort it will be a very successful business and i will achieve my desired goal. For now, i have to do my job and think about new ideas how i can invest my money so i can reach the amount i need to open my own business and than reach the desired income :))) It will be though but i know that i can do that.

bojan92, Dec 21, 2015 IP