1. Advertising
    y u no do it?

Advertising (learn more)

Advertise virtually anything here, with CPM banner ads, CPM email ads and CPC contextual links. You can target relevant areas of the site and show ads based on geographical location of the user if you wish.

Starts at just $1 per CPM or $0.10 per CPC.

Selling Reliable PHP developer looking to work for/with senior developers

Discussion in 'Programming' started by kutchbhi, Sep 2, 2015.

Price

Information

Instant Pay:
No

Does not qualify for feedback.

Info here is claimed by the seller and is not a replacement for your own due diligence.

Embed

HTML:
BBCode:
Link image:
    Hello , This is Nikhil from Delhi, India .

I have been coding in PHP / JavaScript / various SQL flavours for 3-4 years now. I have freelanced on elance and other websites, but realized that interfacing with clients directly, understanding their needs etc is a skill in itself, one which, I am not so proficient at.

So I am looking to work under/for people (companies / developers) who deal with clients themselves and let me focus on the coding part.

Ideally you are a pro PHP developer/company with more work that you can handle and need someone reliable who knows what he is doing, to help with the extra workload.

About Me:

Work Done:
    Coding Skills:
    • Pro at PHP 5, it is the language I speak.
    • Proficient with JavaScript / MySQL. Also played around with SQLite / PostgreSQL for a couple of websites
    • Manage my own websites on my own VPS.
    • I attempt to write clean code.
    • Strive to improve. Last learned about Unit testing. Which makes soo much sense to use now .
    Soft Skills:
    • Understand that remote jobs require GREAT and constant communication.
    • Understand and write fluent English (Thank you grammar nazis) . Can speak it pretty well too.
    • Nerd to the core, super tech savvy.
    Availability / Rate:
    6-7 hours / day . Any more and I get burned out. Flexible hours would be a huge plus.
    My Usual Rate is 12$-15$ / hour, Happy to work on milestone/ daily/ weekly basis.

Recent Testimonial :
    [​IMG]

Last edited: Sep 3, 2015
    kutchbhi, Sep 2, 2015 IP