1. Advertising
    y u no do it?

Advertising (learn more)

Advertise virtually anything here, with CPM banner ads, CPM email ads and CPC contextual links. You can target relevant areas of the site and show ads based on geographical location of the user if you wish.

Starts at just $1 per CPM or $0.10 per CPC.

How to sell an ebook online?

Discussion in 'General Marketing' started by JEET, Aug 8, 2015.

1. DravenTaylor

DravenTaylor Active Member

Best Answers:
    This may sound cheesy, but I would set up an affiliate account on Amazon, then you can post it using their ad display that has a more appealing approach.

I do this for many of the Video Of The Day presentations I do so that you get thumbnails like the ones below the video on the link below:
    http://www.musiceternal.com/Video-Of-The-Day/2015/Sing-by-Blutengel-20150822

I would also check to make sure it is visible on all the Amazon sites. Amazon actually has more than one site depending on where in the world you are located.

It was also mentioned above, but I would send free copies to people that are willing to review it for you and have them also post a link to the ebook (ideally like the thumbnails I mentioned above). This will show the book in the perception of the reviewer and have a nice means of directing the traffic to your book.

DravenTaylor, Aug 22, 2015 IP
  2. Karen May Jones

Karen May Jones Prominent Member

Best Answers:
    Hi, I requested a free sample of your crime book to download on my PC Kindle. You still need a couple of corrections in your Amazon description.

Karen May Jones, Sep 1, 2015 IP