1. Advertising
    y u no do it?

Advertising (learn more)

Advertise virtually anything here, with CPM banner ads, CPM email ads and CPC contextual links. You can target relevant areas of the site and show ads based on geographical location of the user if you wish.

Starts at just $1 per CPM or $0.10 per CPC.

Selling U.S. Native Content Writer - Over 5 Years of Happy Clients - 4 Free Review Copies Up For Grabs!

Discussion in 'Content Creation' started by kyescontent, Aug 30, 2015.

Price

Information

Instant Pay:
No

Does not qualify for feedback.

Info here is claimed by the seller and is not a replacement for your own due diligence.

Embed

HTML:
BBCode:
Link image:
    Hail Digital Point Members!

I recently celebrated my 5-year anniversary providing superlative content online. I have had the pleasure of working with hundreds of amazing clients over the years, and I feel it’s time I expanded and finally set up shop here on DP.

DP Exclusive: Special Low Rate for Established Members!

I’m a university graduate and native English speaker with Honors in Journalism from George Mason University. I have SEO experience and inside knowledge of the web from employment in the Google Quality Rater program. This isn’t something I do as a hobby or for extra cash like a lot of the other writers you’ve met. This is my SOLE occupation for over 4 and a half years, and I love every minute of it. To date, I have delivered more than 6 MILLION words to clients including:
    • Informative authority articles
    • Stimulating blog content
    • Sales letters
    • Infographics
    • Landing pages
    • Sales copy
    • E-books
    • In-depth reviews
    • Press releases
    • Reports
    • White papers
    • Cover letters
    • And much, much more
    I am happy to write in ANY niche, including adult, gambling and pharmacy topics. Finance and gambling are two of my specialties, but I do it all: Diet, exercise, supplements, gaming, tech, home appliances, construction, DIY, home décor and organizing, event planning, fashion, education, automotive, and so much more!

SAMPLES AVAILBLE. PM me or email me at kyescontent-at-gmail-dot-com to request samples of any niche or any type of writing!

What kind of service can you expect from me? Here is a testimonial from one of my many happy and successful clients! Want to see more? Just ask!

[​IMG]

All commissions will be original, informative, expedient, and if desired, persuasive. Communication from my end will always be timely and clear. You will find me transparent and reliable. Turnaround time is determined by my queue, but I do my best to squeeze in rush orders and shorter assignments whenever possible at my regular price. Bulk orders come in batches so that you don't have to wait to receive everything at once. I never outsource, and I do all writing myself.

The articles I write for you are targeted at both a human audience and the keyword-seeking crawlers of search engines. They are formatted professionally. Premium LSI content incorporates additional SEO research. I can not only write articles for you but also help you plan topics, titles and keywords to target in advance.
    DIGITAL POINT EXCLUSIVES:

New customer? Get your first order for $2/100 words.

PRICING:

· Sliding scale basic rate: $2.50/100 words

Basic original content: $3.00/100 words

· Premium LSI content: $3.00/100 words

· Research-intensive authority content: $4.00/100 words

Ask Me About My Special Services!
    • Sales letters: $200+ for a short form letter. I’m told my letters net great CTA rates, leading to huge boosts in conversions.
    • Research-intensive reviews: $50 each. I have done hundreds of these for Forex and binary options brokers, but I have also done them for VPNs and non-finance products. These reviews are fully researched. I sign up for accounts, explore features, chat with customer service, and provide screenshots.
    • Special rush order service: $5.00/100 words. Service created by request. TAT 1-3 days. Yes, there are writers on here who will offer quicker cheaper. I offer this service because it has been requested. I never offset my existing client schedules to accommodate extra work, because I respect my clients' schedules. This is done as overtime, thus the price. I allow limited weekly space for these special orders. Note that if my regular schedule permits and you request a rush order, I will do it at my standard price of $2.50/100 words.
    • E-Book covers: $50-$100 per cover.
    • Consulting: 10 minutes free, and then $30 per 30 minutes. Gone are the days when a lot of random articles loaded with keywords will do the trick. Dissect your content marketing strategies and overall game-plan with me and dig deeper. I can help you to streamline your content (text, videos, infographics, and all) into a funnel of information which leads customers to solutions and traffic to you. I will help you prepare in the era of Hummingbird, mobile search, and an ever-changing web.
    Weekly and Monthly Spots

My top priority is monthly and weekly clients. I am happy to do one-off assignments, but I love building long-term working relationships with clients. It makes scheduling easy for me and for you.

If you are interested in one of these recurring spots, I am offering 10% OFF for your first month. This is a limited-time deal.

Monthly or weekly space means no waiting and no uncertainty--perfect for anyone with a large or ongoing project. I’m also offering this discount to the first 3 people to sign up for my wait list.

How Can You Get Started?

I accept payments via Paypal. A 50% deposit must be made up front, and the copyright will transfer only after full payment is made. There will be no refunds, but I am happy to place edits to ensure your satisfaction.

I have a mailing list for those of you who would like to be notified about occasional discount opportunities and business updates. Email me or shoot me a PM if you'd like to be added.

Please send me a PM, or email or IM me at kyescontent-at-gmail-dot-com if you're interested in sample work or in working with me on a project, large or small. If you send an email, please mention Digital Point in your subject line. I look forward to working for you!

Kye

Last edited: Mar 9, 2020
    kyescontent, Aug 30, 2015 IP
    Karen May Jones likes this.
  2. kyescontent

kyescontent Active Member

Best Answers:
    As Seller:
    100% - 0
    As Buyer:
    100% - 0
    By the way, for those of you who use Skype, my Skype ID is also kyescontent.

Thanks!
    Kye

kyescontent, Sep 1, 2015 IP
  3. sagaradsennse

sagaradsennse Member

Best Answers:
    As Seller:
    100% - 0
    As Buyer:
    100% - 2
    Hi,
    I just used kye's content writing service for more then 5000 words, I can say its my awesome experience with her in terms of
    - Accurate timing delivery
    - Work with me until I 100% satisfied
    - Can able to work with little instruction
    - Give 100% revert of all my money
    Kye I definitely use your service regular basis, thanks for everything you did to up our business.
    Thanks,
    Jagdish

sagaradsennse, Sep 6, 2015 IP
  4. kyescontent

Best Answers:
    As Seller:
    100% - 0
    As Buyer:
    100% - 0
    Thank you, Jagdish! It was a pleasure working with you, and I look forward to the next time!

kyescontent, Sep 7, 2015 IP
  5. beninbro

beninbro Well-Known Member

Best Answers:
    As Seller:
    100% - 0
    As Buyer:
    100% - 0
    After finding myself in a tight pickle, I entrusted Kye with several content orders. She did not disappoint!

It was a pleasure to work with her. Not only did she provide flawless content but she did it on a tight deadline and is a cool person to chat with. Needless to say, I'll be back for more!

beninbro, Sep 11, 2015 IP
  6. kyescontent

Best Answers:
    As Seller:
    100% - 0
    As Buyer:
    100% - 0
    Thank you, working with you has been fantastic, and I look forward to more!

kyescontent, Sep 11, 2015 IP
  7. binge2008

binge2008 Member

Best Answers:
    As Seller:
    100% - 0
    As Buyer:
    100% - 8
    Thank you! It was a pleasure working with you, and I look forward to the next time!

binge2008, Sep 19, 2015 IP
  8. kyescontent

Best Answers:
    As Seller:
    100% - 0
    As Buyer:
    100% - 0
    Thank you, it was excellent working with you as well! Until next time! :)

kyescontent, Sep 19, 2015 IP
  9. Watson2

Watson2 Well-Known Member

Best Answers:
    As Seller:
    100% - 0
    As Buyer:
    100% - 0
    "and is a cool person"

Really?

Watson2, Oct 8, 2015 IP
  10. kyescontent

Best Answers:
    As Seller:
    100% - 0
    As Buyer:
    100% - 0
    You can always reach out to me and find out for yourself ... =D

kyescontent, Oct 8, 2015 IP
  11. kyescontent

Best Answers:
    As Seller:
    100% - 0
    As Buyer:
    100% - 0
    FLASH SALE: THE NEXT 3 CUSTOMERS TO ORDER GET 10% OFF!

kyescontent, Nov 8, 2015 IP
  12. Rub3X

Rub3X Well-Known Member

Best Answers:
    As Seller:
    100% - 0
    As Buyer:
    100% - 0
    Good quality writer (which is a rarity on this forum).

Rub3X, Nov 18, 2015 IP
  13. jaguar34

jaguar34 Notable Member

Best Answers:
    As Seller:
    100% - 0
    As Buyer:
    100% - 1
    Willing to take the FREE 300-word review copy for Article and will post the review in short time after receiving the article...

jaguar34, Dec 2, 2015 IP
  14. cadavr

cadavr Active Member

Best Answers:
    As Seller:
    100% - 0
    As Buyer:
    100% - 0
    Like Rub3X mentioned, quality writers are rare on this forum. kyescontent is one of the rare ones! I just got a 1250 word post that blew my mind. Informative, funny and completely original. Thanks for the great work :) Definitely A++

cadavr, Dec 23, 2015 IP
  15. kyescontent

Best Answers:
    As Seller:
    100% - 0
    As Buyer:
    100% - 0
    Thank you! It was awesome working with you. I loved the topic, and look forward to the next time!

kyescontent, Dec 23, 2015 IP
    cadavr likes this.
  16. dscurlock

dscurlock Prominent Member

Best Answers:
    As Seller:
    100% - 0
    As Buyer:
    96.3% - 77
    When you sent me your rates; I almost dropped to the floor, that is not a bad thing, however, I have not
    yet determined if it is a good thing. In the past, I have certainly (along with others) struggle over content,
    and the debates concerning cheap content compared to high priced content, however, one thing is for sure...
    none of my sites have been successful by using cheap content, and to be honest, how would most even be
    able to tell between cheap and highly paid content, and I am not talking about content that is so cheap that
    you can tell that it was written by people in other countries because of the spelling and language, as I have
    had content in the past that has read enough to tell me ok, it looks good, no misspelled words, etc... and once
    again, most of us are not content experts, and I think it would be safe to say that most writers never went to college.

and some of this does go beyond concerning content itself. We all know why people want content on their sites; We
    simply want google to love our site, and when google loves you site, then good things begin to happen, and with
    all the content writers around, and with all the sites out there with content, and yet the majority of those sites
    will still fail, and that is not the worst part; The worst part is when I hear stories of site owners saying that they
    follow the rules, do the best they can do, even using unique content, and google has bumped their site into oblivion...

In the old days, it was all about how many backlinks you could get to become the winner, and it is certainly not
    that way any-more, dont get me wrong, nothing wrong with good backlinks, however, these days you can have
    more backlinks then the next guy and still be the loser because google has wiped you off the planet, and
    I think most sites are doomed because of duplicate or thin content that is no better then others...
    and other content has jibber-jabber, and again does not produce anything new or valuable.

I do not mind paying for "high quality" content, however, at the end of the day, I have to determine
    high costs of content vs is it going to pay off in the future and simply because if I keep paying
    high cost content, and it is not paying off, then it becomes a constant loss, and I think this is what
    everyone struggles with on a day to day basis concerning content....

and I think every site owner that wants to make something of their site
    will agree too; Is your goal to buy $200/mo in content, and end up earning $0?
    Of course, even great content will not matter all that much without marketing...
    however, what is content/marketing worth if google simply throws you to the wind...

and still that high risk, now or in the future of google turning against you...
    These days and times, no sites are safe (unless you are friends with google)
    setting up a site today is more riskier now then it has ever been in the past...

My personal opinion tells me that fail or success is not determined just
    over poor, good, or best content, simply because I have been to those
    sites that are on the first page, and I am like "really..." This site sucks
    to the wind, and yet they are out ranking all of their peers, so even with
    the best content, there can be many factors that determine fail or success.
    however, content does have to be the first step. In my opinion, if you setup
    a site first, and you have no content, then that is a mistake, because once
    you put your site online, google is going to visit your site, and google will
    start to eval and determine that your site provides no value....

Of course I would like to know your thoughts...

Happy Holidays,

PS. Googles Motto:
    Be Afraid, Be Very, Very Araid...

Last edited: Dec 24, 2015
    dscurlock, Dec 24, 2015 IP
  17. kyescontent

Best Answers:
    As Seller:
    100% - 0
    As Buyer:
    100% - 0
    I'm more than happy to discuss with you. Just send me a PM or an email. Thanks, and Happy Holidays!

kyescontent, Dec 25, 2015 IP
  18. kyescontent

Best Answers:
    As Seller:
    100% - 0
    As Buyer:
    100% - 0
    I am having some issues with Skype. If anyone is trying to reach me via Skype, please send an email.

Thanks!
    Kye

kyescontent, Jan 21, 2016 IP
  19. linh9178

linh9178 Member

Best Answers:
    As Seller:
    100% - 0
    As Buyer:
    100% - 6
    good article writing service. I will order again

linh9178, Jan 24, 2016 IP