1. Advertising
    y u no do it?

Advertising (learn more)

Advertise virtually anything here, with CPM banner ads, CPM email ads and CPC contextual links. You can target relevant areas of the site and show ads based on geographical location of the user if you wish.

Starts at just $1 per CPM or $0.10 per CPC.

Need Help To List Down Scam Networks

Discussion in 'Pay Per Click Advertising' started by debapriya deb, Jun 29, 2013.

It’s a known fact that there are a huge number of Scam Publisher Networks over the internet. While it’s a good idea to list down all such scam networks, but it’s not a full-proof solution to prevent webmasters from getting exploited by them as the list is never-ending. I will try my best to capture all such fake CPM Publisher Networks for the benefit of webmasters.
    I will keep adding new fake/scam Publisher Networks to this list whenever I come to know of any such networks. At the same time I would also request the DP members to get in touch with me through PM or e-mail (admin (at) adsreview.in) or comments section in the page, if they have any experience with a scam network which is not listed on Ads Review.

Please note that all the scam networks you would notify me, would not be included in the Scam List straightaway as we don't want to harm the reputation of a genuine network. I would do my own investigation/research before confirming any network in the scam list.

To start with, here's the list of 10 networks I have compiled so far based on my personal experience. I have categorized these in to two different categories -> A. Confirmed Scam and 2. Under Scanner. Hope, these naming are self explanatory. Please feel free put forward your suggestion and feedback -
    Blue Advertise or Dex Platform
    Confirmed Scam
    Ban publishers after reaching minimum payout.
    Adotic
    Confirmed Scam
    Don't pay publishers. Used to pay till 2010.
    Trikona Network
    Under Scanner
    Few received payments, most didn't.
    Adfoc.us
    Confirmed Scam
    Stopped paying publishers from Dec 2012.
    CPM Fun
    Under Scanner
    Many publishers got paid, although there are complaints as well that they pays the ones with minimal earning while ban publishers who earn handsomely.
    CPM Biz
    Confirmed Scam
    Don't pay publishers. Used to pay till 2012.
    Tech CPM
    Under Scanner
    Complaints of a large chunk of publishers not being paid. A few who are fortunate to receive payments, got it after considerable delays. There are complaints that they cheat publishers by showing much less impressions compared to what the publishers actually generated.
    Adon Exchange
    Confirmed Scam
    Don't pay publishers. Provides ads with malware/redirects.
    CPM Solution
    Confirmed Scam
    They have an unique concept of scamming. They pay publishers one or two small payments initially and when publishers start trusting them and send more traffic, eventually they stop paying. Don't reply to e-mails. Phone number given is non existent.

You can access the link to this page (which will keep on getting updated) here -> http://adsreview.in/cpm-scam/

Last edited: Jun 29, 2013
    debapriya deb, Jun 29, 2013 IP
  2. wrekoniz3

wrekoniz3 Well-Known Member

Best Answers:
    AdNetwork.net Consider them on the blacklist.

wrekoniz3, Jul 1, 2013 IP
  3. debapriya deb

debapriya deb Active Member

Best Answers:
    Thanks for your inputs, mate. I, along with a few friends of mine, are using adnetwork.net on five different websites (in different niche) for the purpose of testing them. I won't term them scam just now, because there are quite a few publishers who have been paid by them. At the same time, I have also come across a few who have complaints about them.

Let's be patient and see if we are getting paid or not. I would ideally like to wait for three payment cycles before taking a final call on them.

debapriya deb, Jul 2, 2013 IP
  4. wrekoniz3

Best Answers:
    I absolutely can term them "scam" if you want full details PM me i will tell you exactly why. Unlike most people on here I have dealt with their staff directly doing business, and they are a really bad network. Want more details PM me.

wrekoniz3, Jul 2, 2013 IP
  5. ViperBlood

ViperBlood Well-Known Member

Best Answers:
    If you think CPMfun is a scam network..kindly check my payouts...this will change your mind
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]

ViperBlood, Jul 2, 2013 IP
  6. debapriya deb

debapriya deb Active Member

Best Answers:
    @ViperBlood - CPMFun has not been termed as a scam just yet - they are "Under Scanner" after I received multiple complaints about them not paying. We are testing them out now for that matter and would take appropriate action to classify them to the correct category (Elite/Legit/Scam) once we have considerable proofs.

Thanks for your screenshot - it is really helpful.

debapriya deb, Jul 2, 2013 IP
  7. charice.preston

charice.preston Active Member

Best Answers:
    Can you add www.zenoviaexchange.com to scam networks list? Their last payment is December 2012.

charice.preston, Jul 2, 2013 IP
  8. ViperBlood

ViperBlood Well-Known Member

Best Answers:
    Can you add Popcpm.com?? they are gone,not paying anymore.

ViperBlood, Jul 3, 2013 IP
  9. mustafasst

mustafasst Active Member

Best Answers:
    Trikona Network IS 100% SCAM, REST ASURE

mustafasst, Jul 7, 2013 IP
  10. Christopher Lager

Christopher Lager Greenhorn

Best Answers:
    Funny how that Triokona guy's keep hanging around here posting same spam post everywhere.

Christopher Lager, Jul 8, 2013 IP
  11. ainez

ainez Member

Best Answers:
    Did you mean Adon or Adone.com in your list?

ainez, May 1, 2014 IP
  12. aassociatehit

aassociatehit Well-Known Member

Best Answers:
    What happend to popcpm.com suppose to be one of the highest paying cpm network and now site does not exits

I heard many complaint about media.net does anyone else any review

aassociatehit, May 1, 2014 IP
  13. anis25

anis25 Greenhorn

Best Answers:
    any news about cpmfun.com :confused: , i use it now but i didnt reach the minimum payout yet ???

anis25, Sep 1, 2015 IP
  14. wrekoniz3

Best Answers:
    Sorry to bring back a several year old post, but did you ever get paid by them? Thats an interesting one because they are up there in size compared to the others on the list. @charice.preston

wrekoniz3, Sep 1, 2015 IP