1. Advertising
    y u no do it?

Advertising (learn more)

Advertise virtually anything here, with CPM banner ads, CPM email ads and CPC contextual links. You can target relevant areas of the site and show ads based on geographical location of the user if you wish.

Starts at just $1 per CPM or $0.10 per CPC.

Well hello there....

Discussion in 'Introductions' started by s2pidkaspr, Sep 1, 2015.

Hello, just an hour later and i will have to go on my regular day job and i have spent like the whole night working on my upcoming website, yep no sleep yet. And so here i am, i feel like i deserve a little extra to sit and kill time while i wait before i go to work. So, whats up people?

Let me introduce myself first, im Arjel and like a nobody in the web hosting business due to not really that type of person who waste time jotting and reading, but yeah, i guess i needed it from time to time eh? I code a lot but i cannot say that i am what you call a professional, im like intermediate who just can understand how coding works and where to place them blah blah blah, though i do most of the time get a headache working on it. Its like Mathematics working on my head, and i hate Mathematics. Hahahaha.

So i finnaly came here to sit and hopefully someone have any interest on working together, you know bonnie and clyde or batman and robin type of thing, haha just kidding. Nahh, been here for a while looking for some serius peeps who may or may not have much experience but are willing to put effort and time on it learning. I do too all the time and it bugs me a lot just being alone working on my projects, yeah too much of a loner eh? Cant help it, they all quit too quick haha. Well anyway, i wanted to say more but i guess i gotta go and will be back later to catch up. Maybe someone will have interest upon reading this so hit me up, im a cool dude with a serious attitude when it comes to work. Later guys.

s2pidkaspr, Sep 1, 2015 IP