1. Quickly find sites and domains for sale in the marketplace based on criteria that interests you.

Enter Marketplace
  2. Advertising
    y u no do it?

Advertising (learn more)

Advertise virtually anything here, with CPM banner ads, CPM email ads and CPC contextual links. You can target relevant areas of the site and show ads based on geographical location of the user if you wish.

Starts at just $1 per CPM or $0.10 per CPC.

Selling indianews.pw | Automated India News Site- Huge Potential,No Maintain & Exp. Required

Discussion in 'Sites' started by Terry Besnon, Aug 30, 2015.

A Starter Site is a brand new website. As it has recently been launched, it's unlikely to have traffic, revenue, or page rank.

Premium and Easy to Remember Domain Name

IndiaNews .pw

IndiaNews .pw is a WordPress based FULLY AUTOMATED India NEWS website. It's a perfect website for monetizing with Adsense, ClickBank, Amazon and Commission Junction (other affiliate programs can be easily added).

Great site with a great brandable and easy to remember domain name Indianews.pw. New contents are added to this site automatically on a regular basis and that's why this site's visitors get to see new, fresh and sticky material on this site every time they visit it. It is 100% maintenance free and is fully Search Engine Optimized.

This site is designed on a WORDPRESS THEME and it has plenty of highly-clickable ad space which makes it a perfect website for monetizing with Adsense, ClickBank, Amazon and Commission Junction. This site comes with its own ad-manager, so you can easily control and manage your banners.

SITE HIGHLIGHTS

IndiaNews.pw includes:

• KILLER DESIGN! User friendly and easy to navigate.
    • Great, brandable and easy to remember domain name.
    • 100% FULLY AUTOMATED- Updates every few hours via multiple news sources. Can add any other feeds after purchase, for example, BBC, Mid-day.com... etc. You will be able to create custom news categories of your choice.
    • 100% MAINTENANCE FREE.
    • No experience is needed to operate this site.
    HOW TO MONETIZE THIS SITE?

It's a perfect website for monetizing with Adsense, ClickBank, Amazon and Commission Junction (other affiliate programs can be easily added). Most clickbank products offer 75% Commission.

WHAT THE WINNING BIDDER GETS?

• Easy & Short Premium Domain MSNews.pw
    • FREE SITE TRANSFER to your hosting- JUST BUY IT, SIT AND RELAX...!!
    • KILLER Design.
    • Quality Plugins to make the operation of the site a breeze for both owners and customers.
    • Full Ownership of the site and used graphics.
    • Free After-Sale Support in case you face any problem

Terry Besnon, Aug 30, 2015 IP
  2. yesgee2000

yesgee2000 Well-Known Member

Best Answers:
    As Seller:
    100% - 0
    As Buyer:
    100% - 0
    Hi

Can i get the news site in my own domian name. If so what is the price

Can i allow users and or my own news writers to add news in the site.

yesgee2000, Aug 30, 2015 IP
  3. Terry Besnon

Terry Besnon Active Member

Best Answers:
    As Seller:
    100% - 33
    As Buyer:
    100% - 0
    You can get news website in your hosting. Please PM me.
    Yes User can and Owner of site also add News.

Terry Besnon, Aug 31, 2015 IP
  4. yesgee2000

yesgee2000 Well-Known Member

Best Answers:
    As Seller:
    100% - 0
    As Buyer:
    100% - 0
    I send you a message about creating this website in a domain name that I already have. I want to use the domain as the same is having a good political recall value and can be used to promote the site as the domain word is famous. Pm with the best price for the same

yesgee2000, Aug 31, 2015 IP