1. Advertising
    y u no do it?

Advertising (learn more)

Advertise virtually anything here, with CPM banner ads, CPM email ads and CPC contextual links. You can target relevant areas of the site and show ads based on geographical location of the user if you wish.

Starts at just $1 per CPM or $0.10 per CPC.

Buying Need Indian-based content writer (long-term arrangement) - Salaried Position

Discussion in 'Content Creation' started by Arunrajvs, Aug 30, 2015.

I need a good content writer for a long-term basis. You just write have to write 5 articles (average 500 words) on topics that I give. I may also help with links and researching tips in some cases. The topics that I give are fairly simple, and do not need in-depth research too. The most important requirement is grammatically correct English, proper sentence structure and Copyscape passed articles.

Salary - 10000 rs

Arunrajvs, Aug 30, 2015 IP
  2. niharikaagrwl

niharikaagrwl Active Member

Best Answers:
    As Seller:
    100% - 0
    As Buyer:
    100% - 0
    Hi I would like to know further details regarding the same with respect to time and domain. I am interested in working on the project.

niharikaagrwl, Aug 30, 2015 IP
  3. qwertykris

qwertykris Well-Known Member

Best Answers:
    As Seller:
    100% - 0
    As Buyer:
    100% - 0
    So you want to pay $0.26 per 100 words. Great. The normal rate is $1/ hundred words. Why don't you write it yourself since you won't get good work at this price.

qwertykris, Aug 30, 2015 IP
  4. write.subhajit

write.subhajit Notable Member

Best Answers:
    Articles:
    As Seller:
    100% - 323
    As Buyer:
    100% - 0
    At this rate only '$0.26 per 100 words' they want very much high quality article otherwise they will destroy the carrier of the writer... (NOT ONLY HIGH QUALITY ARTICLES, BUT VERY HIGH HIGH QUALITY ARTICLES WHICH SHOULD HAVE 0% GRAMMETICAL MISTAKES ALSO),

And for these member's only DP is becoming less popular, (UR DOING THE WORST THING).

Last edited: Aug 30, 2015
    write.subhajit, Aug 30, 2015 IP
    DuneDreamer likes this.
  5. DuneDreamer

DuneDreamer Well-Known Member

Best Answers:
    As Seller:
    100% - 0
    As Buyer:
    100% - 0
    At this rate, you can't even hire me to spin your articles with a software. I haven't seen a more insulting offer than yours for a long time. If I were you, I wouldn't upload my picture as an avatar. You disgrace yourself but I doubt you even know what that is.

DuneDreamer, Aug 30, 2015 IP
    write.subhajit likes this.
  6. write.subhajit

write.subhajit Notable Member

Best Answers:
    Articles:
    As Seller:
    100% - 323
    As Buyer:
    100% - 0
    Yes ur right he has given such a disgusting rate that members cannot spin the article and give him also, and for this members only DP has lost his popularity,
    And also this type of members want very much high quality article at a low price only, otherwise they will destroy the carrier of the writer or insult them.

write.subhajit, Aug 30, 2015 IP
  7. Kenya Writer

Kenya Writer Active Member

Best Answers:
    As Seller:
    100% - 0
    As Buyer:
    100% - 0
    Raise your rate or lower your writing standards. That amount is not even good enough for article spinning. It is not even good enough for copying content from net to work and mailing you. WTF :(

Kenya Writer, Sep 4, 2015 IP
  8. Subhashis Das

Subhashis Das Active Member

Best Answers:
    As Seller:
    100% - 0
    As Buyer:
    100% - 0
    Would like to work as per your guidelines and requirements. Want to know more about the project you offered.

Subhashis Das, Sep 16, 2015 IP