1. Advertising
    y u no do it?

Advertising (learn more)

Advertise virtually anything here, with CPM banner ads, CPM email ads and CPC contextual links. You can target relevant areas of the site and show ads based on geographical location of the user if you wish.

Starts at just $1 per CPM or $0.10 per CPC.

Which type of backlinks is good for entertainment site

Discussion in 'Search Engine Optimization' started by fadhi123, Aug 30, 2015.

hi guys
    can you explain and guide me which type of banklinks is good for entertainment website like music, i want to create some backlinks to stable traffic til now i m getting good traffic but mostly my keywords drop so i want to give some backlinks support to site stay on top so need your suggestion and help to rank my site more stable on google search engine thanks

fadhi123, Aug 30, 2015 IP
  2. bhatti22

bhatti22 Greenhorn

Best Answers:
    I suggest to you that use every time legal way to create backlinks. Like DoFollow blog commenting or DoFollow Forums, Social sites are best option for you to increase your traffic on entertainment site.

bhatti22, Aug 30, 2015 IP
  3. naeemak776

naeemak776 Member

Best Answers:
    for your entertainment site , you can use blog commenting but not spamming, you have opportunity to share your video in audio sharing sites, podcasting, video sharing sites, infographic,

naeemak776, Aug 31, 2015 IP
  4. Paresh Shrimali

Paresh Shrimali Well-Known Member

Best Answers:
    1. Participate in popular music related forums.
    2. Give genuine comments related to any popular blogs posts.

Paresh Shrimali, Aug 31, 2015 IP
  5. maleeha

maleeha Member

Best Answers:
    you just need blogcommenting backlinks for your site to get higher rank and traffic on that
    but all dofollow and manuall submit

maleeha, Aug 31, 2015 IP
  6. cwvps1

cwvps1 Greenhorn

Best Answers:
    You should definitely post on some music forums, some Facebook groups from the same niche, pay special attention to MySpace as this social media is still excellent for music), interact with musicians, share their information, do some guest blogging with some websites from the same or similar niche, do interviews with some popular musicians and then they will share your link because of this interview with them and it will reach your target group. Keep being active and posting every single day and promote your content at different times of day.

cwvps1, Aug 31, 2015 IP
  7. ranksonic

ranksonic Member

Best Answers:
    You should have quality backlinks. Quality backlink means relevance and authoritativeness. So just find authoritative and relevant forums, groups ect.

ranksonic, Sep 7, 2015 IP
  8. sabir123

sabir123 Greenhorn

Best Answers:
    As far as i have realized the backlinks are of higher value and provides great increase in SERPS when the pages on which you are creating backlinks are relavant to your own niche, The OBL is less and its better to use pages with higher authority.To check the authority you can use any of the signals like DA and PA by Moz, Or CF and TF by majestic seo etc.
    Hope That helps.

sabir123, Sep 7, 2015 IP
  9. KylieSweet

KylieSweet Well-Known Member

Best Answers:
    Entertainment website like music is a competitive field and in order to increase your traffic the site must provide a feature or service that has not been offered from the competitors websites. Unique and interesting approach to the targeted audience that will encourage them to stay in the website as well as possible recommendation for other users.

KylieSweet, Sep 7, 2015 IP
  10. Patricia Ann Lee

Patricia Ann Lee Active Member

Best Answers:
    What are the type of music you offer? I mean are they underground or mainstream?
    Youtube and vimeo are multimedia sites, you can use it. There are also other music niche site or entertainment forums that you can look for on the web. An online community relevant to your niche will help you build your site to get off the ground. I suggest you look for some where you can join an participate.

Patricia Ann Lee, Sep 7, 2015 IP
  11. Omnitec1018

Omnitec1018 Member

Best Answers:
    I think Social Media is the best option for Entertainment sites.

Omnitec1018, Sep 7, 2015 IP
  12. wditsolution

wditsolution Greenhorn

Best Answers:
    Web 2.0, relevant forum & SMM ......... !!!

wditsolution, Sep 21, 2015 IP
  13. williamrich1987

williamrich1987 Member

Best Answers:
    Write do-follow article, Blog commenting, share some videos. You can also choose do-follow image posting, also forums are the best option for you.

williamrich1987, Sep 21, 2015 IP
  14. fadhi123

fadhi123 Well-Known Member

Best Answers:
    Digital Goods:
    i need some high pr music and entertainment related backlinks if any body have let me know thanks

fadhi123, Sep 29, 2015 IP
  15. dpmiindia1

dpmiindia1 Member

Best Answers:
    According to you regular post article, blog, and social post for the good backlinks.

dpmiindia1, Sep 30, 2015 IP
  16. karnatisuman

karnatisuman Member

Best Answers:
    1) Commenting Links
    2) Article Links
    3) Guest Posting
    4) Video/audio uploading
    mainly postings on Social Websites.

karnatisuman, Sep 30, 2015 IP
  17. oguzzarslan

oguzzarslan Greenhorn

Best Answers:
    Note that;
    1-> In each business whatever you are doing, you should analysis your competitors first. It means you should do better than best sites in this niche do in order to get a good position.
    2-> I assumed that you got the general concept. Then search your keywords of your site on semrush.com and find your competitors and monitor your competitors' backlinks. Also you can use some other alternative of it, just you need to google it.
    3-> At this step, you will see where your competitors at this niche got backlinks from. Then try to get similar or even same backlinks for your website.
    4-> That's it. You will get sucess :)

And for the keyword for "listen to free music" as an example, I found one backlink of one web site which is in first page of google results via Semrush from http://www.debunkingskeptics.com/forum/viewtopic.php?f=21&p=30631&sid=5c219e8e157498197ecfe3aad9dba846&t=2163 and I checked it and its a forum. I think you can post a similar post including your links into this and similar of this forums, easily. It is just start. I leave it the rest part to you.
    Such a succesful adventure,
    Han

oguzzarslan, Oct 2, 2015 IP