1. Advertising
    y u no do it?

Advertising (learn more)

Advertise virtually anything here, with CPM banner ads, CPM email ads and CPC contextual links. You can target relevant areas of the site and show ads based on geographical location of the user if you wish.

Starts at just $1 per CPM or $0.10 per CPC.

Romoving feature image from appearing in post.

Discussion in 'Programming' started by lobsang, Aug 30, 2015.

I understand that this might not be the best place to ask this question, but I ask in different forums before posting it here, I like to remove feature image from my post, I only want it in my thumbnail, instead of repeating myself I will simply post the link question I asked in wordpress forum.
    https://wordpress.org/support/topic/how-to-remove-feature-image-from-post-code-in-the-description

I would appreciate, if you guys can help me.
    I like to apologize if I post this in the wrong section, please remove this post if this is not the right place for it.
    Thank you

lobsang, Aug 30, 2015 IP
  2. PoPSiCLe

PoPSiCLe Illustrious Member

Best Answers:
    Well. The answer you got on the page you linked to should work - if you've put the code in the correct place, it doesn't work because you've done it wrong - ie, when I look at the page, it shows up without the rule provided by the person who answered your question. Are you sure you added the CSS to the correct place? Is it in the CSS file at this moment?

PoPSiCLe, Aug 30, 2015 IP
  3. lobsang

lobsang Greenhorn

Best Answers:
    Yes it is in the correct place, I believe my knowledge in css is much better than PHP, I use the plugins called cutom css.

lobsang, Aug 31, 2015 IP
  4. PoPSiCLe

PoPSiCLe Illustrious Member

Best Answers:
    Well, the css provided doesn't show up, hence it's not working.

PoPSiCLe, Aug 31, 2015 IP
  5. locals

locals Well-Known Member

Best Answers:
    in that post you did not post the right part of the code for us to help you out.

the_post_thumbnail('custom_header_image');

the above code is for a logo, not a featured image that has to do with the wordpress single post page

locals, Sep 12, 2015 IP