1. Advertising
    y u no do it?

Advertising (learn more)

Advertise virtually anything here, with CPM banner ads, CPM email ads and CPC contextual links. You can target relevant areas of the site and show ads based on geographical location of the user if you wish.

Starts at just $1 per CPM or $0.10 per CPC.

What type of paid is suitable for my campagin?

Discussion in 'General Marketing' started by Wiz Khalifa, Aug 29, 2015.

Just want to start experiencing paid traffic as an affilated marketer. So I already got accpeted into a CPA netowrk, picked out an email submit offer and made a landing page for it. The niche is a giveaway niche, where the user sign up for a free gift. I was thinking about going completely mobile traffic for this campagin, but don't know the mind set of people if they would text away their info onto such an offer. I want to invest small at first, like something below $10 for minimum deposits.

Wiz Khalifa, Aug 29, 2015 IP
  2. cronik

cronik Well-Known Member

Best Answers:
    Wiz Khalifa wouldn't start with a small investment. ;)

I would recommend going mobile, better conversions, especially with email submit offers. Good luck. TGOD.

cronik, Aug 29, 2015 IP
  3. Wiz Khalifa

Wiz Khalifa Peon

Best Answers:
    I am investing small at first to test out paid traffic. Once I undertstand how the system works, I will start investing more money. There's also many type of mobile traffic and the scripts that can be implemented into the landing pages. It's really confusing as a starter on which type of traffic to invest in and how to customize tweak the script of the landing pages. This is my starting landing page: http://freestaplegift.hol.es/
    I was thinking about popunder traffic with some sort of vibration script, I have no clue what's the best for my campagin.

Wiz Khalifa, Aug 30, 2015 IP