1. Advertising
    y u no do it?

Advertising (learn more)

Advertise virtually anything here, with CPM banner ads, CPM email ads and CPC contextual links. You can target relevant areas of the site and show ads based on geographical location of the user if you wish.

Starts at just $1 per CPM or $0.10 per CPC.

How to Withdraw PayPal Money In Taiwan after PayPal Only Tie Up With E Sun Bank?

Discussion in 'PayPal' started by Himadri Subrah Saha, Sep 22, 2014.

Hello,

Today, when I tried to withdraw my money from Paypal, I have faced one problem and that is Paypal in Taiwan is only supporting E. Sun Bank Account. This is so annoying. Does anyone know what are the steps to withdraw the money from Paypal?

Thanks!

Himadri Subrah Saha, Sep 22, 2014 IP
  2. waqas ilyas

waqas ilyas Greenhorn

Best Answers:
    Sure you can withdraw your money from taiwan use globelmoney services and you may withdraw your funds trough moneygram, western union or with many other options here is the link www.globelmoney.com

waqas ilyas, Oct 14, 2014 IP
  3. lifeplayer

lifeplayer Notable Member

Best Answers:
    This is the new changing on taiwain paypal, you have no much choice, either use e-sun bank or america bank account to withdraw the money.
    Wondering why dont you just open an e-sun bank account to solve the problem

lifeplayer, Oct 15, 2014 IP
  4. Dedicatedminds

Dedicatedminds Member

Best Answers:
    Globelmoney is 100% scam. They will steal your money when you deposit it to them and stop responding to your emails

Dedicatedminds, Feb 25, 2015 IP
  5. Earn Easy

Earn Easy Active Member

Best Answers:
    www.globelmoney.com is a scam and they are big rippers

Earn Easy, Feb 28, 2015 IP
  6. Assisi

Assisi Peon

Best Answers:
    After finally opening an E Sun Bank account here Taiwan, tried countless times with help from ESB people to withdraw money from PayPal, but they both seem not get linked to each other. It has been more than a week, my money is still resting within PayPal. It worries me if I have to miss my good day of booking flight tickets and some money for urgent use.

Assisi, Aug 29, 2015 IP