1. Advertising
    y u no do it?

Advertising (learn more)

Advertise virtually anything here, with CPM banner ads, CPM email ads and CPC contextual links. You can target relevant areas of the site and show ads based on geographical location of the user if you wish.

Starts at just $1 per CPM or $0.10 per CPC.

Help me to find a profitable niche

Discussion in 'General Business' started by kalki, Aug 25, 2015.

Hey friends,
    I am looking to create a blog but confused with the niche. Although I been looking for gadgets Niche but since there are many other blogs too. So I need some thing very profitable.

kalki, Aug 25, 2015 IP
  2. jazmyn

jazmyn Member

Best Answers:
    If you are looking for profitable niche then you should start with "Forex Trading". It is highly profitable niche but let me remind you one thing, Forex trading has not many global searches but has tough competition and is highly profitable. And this is very difficult niche to write on because you should have deep knowledge of forex trading. Either way you can start with technology niche as well

jazmyn, Aug 25, 2015 IP
  3. kalki

kalki Peon

Best Answers:
    thats awesome jazmyn but that niche has very hard competition.

kalki, Aug 25, 2015 IP
  4. Nick B.

Nick B. Member

Best Answers:
    I would honestly stick to something you are very passionate about or enjoy very much. There are a ton of profitable niches, but only one that you will be writing about for a long time so choose wisely. Plus the quality of what and how you write will be much better if it's something that you are actually interested in.

Also, be patient once you get going because it will likely take a while to get some traction.

Best of luck.

Nick B., Aug 25, 2015 IP
    ulterios likes this.
  5. kalki

kalki Peon

Best Answers:
    T
    Thank you so much

kalki, Aug 25, 2015 IP
  6. WANSEC

WANSEC Greenhorn

Best Answers:
    Nick B is right. Besides if you blog about something you really dont care about, you WILL eventually quit it entirely. Do what you enjoy!

WANSEC, Aug 26, 2015 IP
  7. ulterios

ulterios Well-Known Member

Best Answers:
    @Nick B. is exactly right, you have to stick with something that you are passionate about. If you get into a niche that you really don't like and are not into then your content and other efforts will eventually fail and/or fall short of good quality.

Pick something that you really like and that you know about. It will make it easier for you to write content and provide other useful information, since you know about it.

If you get into a niche that you aren't passionate about and don't know about then the content of your site won't be the best it can be.

Build a good site around a niche that you can succeed with and THAT will be the most profitable for you! ;)

ulterios, Aug 27, 2015 IP
  8. Focl

Focl Notable Member

Best Answers:
    My most profitable sites are about travel, hotels, and furniture. If you are interested in these niches maybe you will be succesfull. Good luck

Focl, Aug 27, 2015 IP
  9. carot

carot Greenhorn

Best Answers:
    Why did you think of gadgets? Cos you're interested in them? Then go for it! If there's lots of sites doing them and they're profitable that means there's money to be made. All profitable niches have competition so just outrank them ;) Don't think there are "very profitable niches" out there without competition.

carot, Aug 27, 2015 IP
  10. fxlock

fxlock Well-Known Member

Best Answers:
    deferentially forex trading niche is profitable but you must compete with best and top forex websites

fxlock, Aug 27, 2015 IP
  11. Pillai.G

Pillai.G Well-Known Member

Best Answers:
    Articles:
    Come on Kalki, you should have something you're passionate about. Something that you love learning and talking about! Create a blog out of it!

Pillai.G, Aug 28, 2015 IP
  12. Leilani Sniffen

Leilani Sniffen Greenhorn

Best Answers:
    This is what I learned from one of the gurus about niche research.
    First, make a list. Write down what you like doing, what you know about, what you find yourself doing most, successes in the past, problems you have, problems friends have, etc.

Next, go to Google Adwords and do a keyword research. Search for the subject that you put down and see how many people are searching for that information. This will let you know how many people are searching for the information which means it may be a profitable niche.

Next, search for Affiliate products, like on Clickbank to see how many products there are in that category/subject. That's a good indication the niche is profitable and you should pursue. You could even choose a product you like from Clickbank.

Do up your blog on your subject/niche. If you are building a list, then squeeze page and auto responder.

Then drive traffic.

Now what I've shared is a process. But it starts with a niche and knowing if that niche is profitable.

I personally am in the Internet Marketing or Make Money Online Niche.

Just thought I'd share.

Leilani

Leilani Sniffen, Aug 29, 2015 IP
  13. Abelo

Abelo Active Member

Best Answers:
    I double keyword research. It's the single best way to determine what your potential audience searches for. Use Google Adwords to find several keywords around your niche that have a decent search volume. I'd go for specific keywords, not broad keywords that are more difficult to rank for. Then it's just a matter of writing articles based on these keywords. Once you start getting a bit of traffic, you'll get the gist of it and you'll be to find more keywords, write articles around these keywords, etc.

Abelo, Aug 31, 2015 IP
  14. palmfanatic

palmfanatic Member

Best Answers:
    I would definitely agree with choosing a niche that's something you are passionate about.Also in an ideal world there should be many products both physical and digital in nature.
    Have a look at magazines.Com.

Think about it, if there is enough interest in a niche to justify a magazine there must be money being spent.

But possibly the most important thing to do is choose and move forward.I know having suffered the same way myself procrastination earns you zero.I wasted so many hours thinking of reasons not to enter a niche and then making other excuses. Then you go round in a circle and waste more time.

Take action, practise and learn. Once you have mastered the skill set then you can tackle any niche you wish,without the skill set, the niche becomes virtually irrelevant.

Take action and prosper

Best of luck and be sure to let us know how you get on

palmfanatic, Sep 2, 2015 IP
  15. Daniel Ramirez

Daniel Ramirez Member

Best Answers:
    i use magazines.com and enlarge my nice at Semrush and research it with wordtracker

Daniel Ramirez, Sep 9, 2015 IP
  16. Leilani Sniffen

Leilani Sniffen Greenhorn

Best Answers:
    Go to Clickbank and see the categories they have there.
    Or go to Magazines.com and see what are the top selling magazines and if there is something you are interested in pursuing.
    Or I just went to Google and searched under "top affiliate niches" or "profitable niches". There are suggestions there, too.

Leilani

Leilani Sniffen, Sep 9, 2015 IP
  17. WorksForWeb

WorksForWeb Well-Known Member

Best Answers:
    Do you have enough knowledge for blog about gadgets? What do you like talking about? The best topic is your passion. What causes your enthusiasm?

WorksForWeb, Sep 17, 2015 IP
  18. blogspot

blogspot Well-Known Member

Best Answers:
    Insurance and credits

blogspot, Sep 19, 2015 IP
  19. angrypig

angrypig Member

Best Answers:
    Insurance -> Loans -> Mortgage = top 3 most profitable keywords of all time.

angrypig, Sep 20, 2015 IP
  20. vrachel

vrachel Active Member

Best Answers:
    I think that Forex is catchy. I wouldn't go for it.

vrachel, Sep 20, 2015 IP