1. Advertising
    y u no do it?

Advertising (learn more)

Advertise virtually anything here, with CPM banner ads, CPM email ads and CPC contextual links. You can target relevant areas of the site and show ads based on geographical location of the user if you wish.

Starts at just $1 per CPM or $0.10 per CPC.

I have a site about gaming chairs but not getting enough traffic

Discussion in 'General Marketing' started by Hassan186, Aug 28, 2015.

Hi Guys,

I am not from tier 1 countries (countries having high online purchase ratio).Six months back i started a website about gaming chairs.I have written 40 posts about all the new and best selling gaming chairs,also target long tail keywords but not ranking high in google.I have done some back linking,sharing my posts on fb,twitter,creating you tube videos and google, plus I am also targeting office chairs on my website.Is this niche is good one.Is there high demand of gaming chair in US,UK,CANADA,Aus?
    Can you people suggest any forums where audience related to this niche is in high numbers and which will accept posting/advertising about my site.

Hassan186, Aug 28, 2015 IP
  2. Karen May Jones

Karen May Jones Prominent Member

Best Answers:
    Hi, how are you ranking in Bing and Yahoo? Do a search for your phrases and see where they turn up. Are you using your keyword search tool? Follow your keywords + vBulletin or Keywords + forum or Keywords + phpbb. Have you joined any forums that talk about specific games or game developers?

You're going to have to do just a little search for these sites, and then be a good member and share your signature - maybe even create some polls on your site and ask people to vote for their favorite chair a VS chair b --- but you know you will have to become a trusted member on forums before people will want to pay attention to you.

Have you taken a look at this site http://www.thebiggestboards.com/

Karen May Jones, Aug 28, 2015 IP
  3. Hassan186

Hassan186 Member

Best Answers:
    I am ranking at no 3 and 4 on bing for one of my post which is target @ long tail keyword whose search volume is very low.Yes i am using long tail pro for keyword research.What is your though is this niche is good enough to make handsome amount in future so that i may invest more in it.Search volume and CPC of pr kws and sec kws are good when i searched.

Hassan186, Aug 28, 2015 IP
  4. Karen May Jones

Karen May Jones Prominent Member

Best Answers:
    It wouldnt hurt to add some more game related things to your campaign. I cannot answer on the earning situation. I don't have the proper training to give that advice.

Karen May Jones, Aug 28, 2015 IP
  5. cronik

cronik Well-Known Member

Best Answers:
    If the articles are good then you should be able to get some quality traffic, but maybe you need to spread out and discuss other related gaming topics. Not just related to gaming chairs, but maybe articles on topics that would bring in your target audience. League of Legends, Dota 2, and other highly competitive games that serious gamers are interested in. Get creative, don't just write a bunch of mindless articles based on keywords some program or service provided you.

Who actually buys these chairs and what are they interested in? GAMING. A broad topic, but I think you can narrow it down to serious gamers who are into eSport related titles (LoL, D2, Counter Strike) - these are folks who play games a bit too much and really need a comfortable gaming chair. In fact, the only people I know who own these chairs are serious gamers, not casual ones.

Are you using any social networks to promote your site?

cronik, Aug 28, 2015 IP
  6. Hassan186

Hassan186 Member

Best Answers:
    Hi Cronik,

I have product review and informational article @ my site.Each article is of at least 500 words and no keyword stuffing like on review article intro,features,pros,cons every aspect is covered.And each article is 100 percent unique when published.

That point is noted regarding focus on serious gamers.But how i come across such guys.In the gaming forums when i asked about using gaming chair no positive response received.How can i narrow down such audience.

Yes i have a facebook page regarding my website.A youtube channel related to my website.Also shared posts on google plus.

Hassan186, Aug 29, 2015 IP