1. Advertising
    y u no do it?

Advertising (learn more)

Advertise virtually anything here, with CPM banner ads, CPM email ads and CPC contextual links. You can target relevant areas of the site and show ads based on geographical location of the user if you wish.

Starts at just $1 per CPM or $0.10 per CPC.

Bug Waiting for domain verification

Discussion in 'Better Analytics' started by ewfilm, Aug 27, 2015.

Hello! I have just installed Better Analytics Pro on my website, but it isn't activated yet. I have uploaded the html file to my site and entered the domain on the "Verified domains" page (falkopingplay.se). It is not showing any errors, in fact nothing is happening at all, and I am still unable to activate the plugin. Does it just take a while? It has been a few hours.

Solved! View solution.
    ewfilm, Aug 27, 2015 IP
    It should be instant for the most part. There is a cache internally on it (for speed reasons), but you can always force a non-cached check by going to the "Setup Test" page within your admin area.

Also, did you upload the Pro plugin? It's happened a couple times before where people didn't know there was something to download/install.

digitalpoint, Aug 27, 2015 IP
  3. ewfilm

ewfilm Peon

Best Answers:
    The Pro plugin was uploaded, but I had not configured everything needed on the Setup Test page. It's working now! Thanks for your help.

ewfilm, Aug 28, 2015 IP
    digitalpoint likes this.