1. Advertising
    y u no do it?

Advertising (learn more)

Advertise virtually anything here, with CPM banner ads, CPM email ads and CPC contextual links. You can target relevant areas of the site and show ads based on geographical location of the user if you wish.

Starts at just $1 per CPM or $0.10 per CPC.

KnoMii Brand Partners | Recurring Commissions | Registration Ends - 11/15/15

Discussion in 'Affiliate Programs' started by Nick B., Aug 9, 2015.

Introduction To KnoMii

I’m introducing an affiliate program for a company that just launched a new mobile business card app called KnoMii. The app has been in development for the last 4 years and has pre-launched while in beta.

KnoMii is a digital business card that provides people with a ton more information about a person or business. This includes a full bio, picture and video portfolios, an interests page that can act as a small storefront, social media integration, and more. KnoMii is a web-based app that is shared mobile to mobile. Anyone is able to receive or share a KnoMii without needing to download any software or being a part of the network.

There’s also a free Android & iOS Contact Manager available for the KnoMii that automatically syncs with all your phone’s contacts so you can share KnoMii with a click. But the app is not required to use and the people you share it with do not need to be in your contacts. The Contact Manager just makes sharing KnoMii faster and more convenient than it already is.

[​IMG]
    Here's a live look at my KnoMii: knomii.mobi/knomedia

The Affiliate Program

KnoMii is meant to be shared so it’s not something that you go out and sell to people. Just use the app as you would a business card or website for business. For this reason KnoMii will not be dumping money into advertising, but relying on its affiliate model to get the brand and product to market.

There are two sides to KnoMii’s Referral Program, Customer Referrals and Brand Partner Referrals.

Referrals As A Customer

Customers pay $7 a month for KnoMii and they go out and share it as a business card. If someone the customer shares their KnoMii with signs up, that customer will receive $1 every month for each referral. After 7 customer referrals KnoMii is free. Any additional referrals is money in the customer’s pocket.

Brand Partners (BP Registration Closes For Good, November 15, 2015)

Brand Partner positions are available for those who plan to share KnoMii with many people, and have a significantly larger compensation structure. As a Brand Partner you are buying into the company with a onetime fee of $299 and $7 a month thereafter (KnoMii Subscription). Brand Partners earn money three different ways.

1) Customer Compensation: Brand Partners are compensated $1 every month for each customer in their customer pool, meaning your customers’ customers to infinity.

Example: Say Steve signed up for KnoMii through you and invited Mary, who invited Bob, who invited Lisa. Instead of only receiving $1 for Steve, as a BP you would receive $4, one for each customer in your network (Steve, Mary, Bob, Lisa).
    2) Brand Partner Compensation: Any customer in your customer pool that becomes a Brand Partner, while BP registration is available, becomes a Brand Partner of yours. You are then compensated $0.25 for every customer in your BP’s customer pool.

For each person your Brand Partners earn $1 on, you earn $0.25.

3) Fast Start Bonus: The fast start bonus is very simple. When a Brand Partner signs up directly through you, you earn $100.​

What’s My Angle?

I am one of KnoMii’s founding Brand Partners. I just explained how affiliate compensation works so you obviously understand that I’m trying to find more like-minded people interested in joining. That being said, it’s in my best interest to help everyone who I get involved with KnoMii have as much success with it as possible. After all, when you make money so do I.

KnoMedia.net is a site I created to help people learn more about KnoMii, and to be a private team community to help everyone in my organization. Everyone who signs up for KnoMii through me gains access to the team area of KnoMedia. All members can use our private forums, videos, and recorded calls. I sincerely want everyone to do well with KnoMii and creating a team community on KnoMedia was the best way to make it happen.

KnoMii has a ton of potential and it’s a network that I see snowballing. This app is only in beta and the platform will continue to expand and offer more in the future as it continues to be developed.

If you have any questions please feel free to ask.

Brand Partner registration closes November 15, 2015. Visit KnoMedia.net for more information on KnoMii or to signup.

Last edited: Aug 9, 2015
    Nick B., Aug 9, 2015 IP
  2. Nick B.

Nick B. Member

Best Answers:
    KnoMii is hosting a conference call tonight (8/13/15) to explain more about the program at 9PM EST. If anyone wants to hear more about KnoMii directly from the company let me know and I'll send you the phone number and pin to connect to Tonight's call.

Nick B., Aug 13, 2015 IP
  3. Nick B.

Nick B. Member

Best Answers:
    Here's a video I created that shows the basics of how easy KnoMii is to setup and use:

Nick B., Aug 21, 2015 IP
  4. Nick B.

Nick B. Member

Best Answers:
    KnoMii is hosting a conference call tonight (8/27/15) to explain more about the program at 9PM EST. If anyone wants to hear more about KnoMii directly from the company and other Brand Partners let me know and I'll send you the phone number and pin to connect to Tonight's call.

You can also email me -

Nick B., Aug 27, 2015 IP