1. Advertising
    y u no do it?

Advertising (learn more)

Advertise virtually anything here, with CPM banner ads, CPM email ads and CPC contextual links. You can target relevant areas of the site and show ads based on geographical location of the user if you wish.

Starts at just $1 per CPM or $0.10 per CPC.

PremiumCPM - High End Pure CPM Network

Discussion in 'Pay Per Click Advertising' started by wrekoniz3, Jul 22, 2013.

1. wrekoniz3

wrekoniz3 Well-Known Member

Best Answers:
    We always consider hard working webmasters, but we also have to consider if the current situation of the site is up to speed with our expectations and the expectations of our advertisers to make it worth it for both you and our advertisers. Otherwise, little money is made, everyone is unhappy, and time is wasted.

Also remember that a rejection is not final, it does not mean we have blacklisted you, it just means as of the moment of the application, we can not approve it. You are always welcome to keep in touch with us, and reapply in the future!

wrekoniz3, Jul 30, 2015 IP
  2. Yasin Shaikh

Yasin Shaikh Active Member

Best Answers:
    Sure I will reapply, Thanks buddy!

Yasin Shaikh, Jul 30, 2015 IP
  3. newsoft

newsoft Well-Known Member

Best Answers:
    Do premium publishers gain access to DoubleClick AdX while regular publishers do not? Or how would premium ones get so much higher CPM according to your calculator than regular publishers?

Thanks
    Michael

newsoft, Aug 8, 2015 IP
  4. serviceman22

serviceman22 Active Member

Best Answers:
    I wouldn't waste you time much on that calculator. According to that thing I should expect $2.50 cent cpms. I never got above 45 cents even with AdX. Unless I am wrong they don't offer AdX any more.

serviceman22, Aug 8, 2015 IP
  5. wrekoniz3

Best Answers:
    Premium is a classification used by compliance to further open sources up to additional demand which is deemed for more premium supply. Contrary to the comment above, the calculator, is used as a reference not only for you, but for our team. The calculator provides a benchmark, of expected demand based off information provided. Of course it is possible that other factors effect demand, in which case we see huge differentials between calculator generated expectations and actually received market rates.

Best thing to do, is stay in touch with your Account Manager, if you have concerns about revenue, do not go with out asking or mentioning it. We depend on publishers to speak up with issues which they face, including if they are unsatisfied with their rates. Its always our #1 priority to align our strategy for every account with the expectations of our clients.

As I'll mention below, we do not necessarily offer AdX at the moment, due to a past due balance and security concerns which are able to go legally unchecked on Google's part for accounts based within the United States.

You are correct, we discontinued offering of AdX. We have been gradually introducing new demand, while fighting through one of the tougher business quarters of the year. We have some huge changes expected to be announced for Q4 however.

The calculator offers, a perfect world scenario. Does not mean it's wrong, it just offers what should be expected if everything is right. We work with sites which have a history online before they arrive to work with us, some of those sites, have a good history, some of them don't. That history with past advertisers could easily effect demand. Just as using many different networks at the same time can create demand overlaps which as a result could potentially effect your demand with a given network. Trading desks in today's world are able to have an impact on demand across multiple different networks by simple aggregating inventory supply, evaluating factors such as volume, reserve price, geo's, user agents, view-ability, and legitimacy, ultimately being able to make determinations programmatically on where to find the cheapest price with the highest quality. Usually this is done on an impression to impression basis, and if the web master unknowingly triggers this, its not neccessarily at the fault of the network as to why the publisher doesn't earn enough. Also, how traffic itself is making it to a site is a factor, is the publisher using traffic exchanges to boost available inventory, is the publisher buying traffic, is the publisher unknowingly being scammed by a traffic provider? (this is a very common one, and ultimately people will expect huge rates while buying trash traffic, which is not in any way a logical expectation). However, not always at the fault of the publisher.

There are many factors which have to be accounted for.

As mentioned above, the best thing to do if you have an issue, or concern, about anything related to your stats or services provided in generally, contact us, contact your account rep, even feel free to contact me. If we don't know, we can't help.

wrekoniz3, Aug 9, 2015 IP
  6. etokay

etokay Greenhorn

Best Answers:
    wrekoniz3 sent you email. looking forward to hear from you.

etokay, Aug 17, 2015 IP
  7. bale

bale Active Member

Best Answers:
    Anyone got a payment for June? The 24/7 support didn't answer.

bale, Aug 19, 2015 IP
  8. wrekoniz3

Best Answers:
    Sorry you have not received a response, it has been hectic here in the last week or so, shoot me a PM quick if you can, so I can identify your account and see where your account is at in the queue. Happy to help!

As a note, there are several accounts experiencing delays, those accounts in particular were running either primarily or entirely AdX transactions. We should be releasing an official report on the situation before the end of the week.

Please PM me, I receive hundreds of emails daily, on a whole range of topics, some of which is spam, some of which is people who want me to pass them through and get them an account even though I'm not in compliance, and others are people who require assistance, and fair enough sometimes the important messages get buried by junk. Shoot me a PM, so I can identify you, and make sure you received a response. Thanks for reaching out!

Last edited by a moderator: Aug 26, 2015
    wrekoniz3, Aug 20, 2015 IP
  9. serviceman22

serviceman22 Active Member

Best Answers:
    I was not trashing the network. I was simply stating that it isn't always correct. If I wanted to trash the network there are plenty of other things I could say, but I won't, because most of them were rectified or were beyond anyone's control. The rate I got was more then I got with most networks. All my traffic is either repeat traffic or SEO traffic. I try to only run one network at a time. Bought traffic is way to questionable no matter the source you are buying it from. I would urge anyone to try your network. I only stopped the ads to make sure I got paid. When I got paid ADx stopped and my business model also changed other wise I would still be running the ads. I will probably try your network again when my current contract is up.

serviceman22, Aug 20, 2015 IP
  10. rajin

rajin Well-Known Member

Best Answers:
    well, I am also waiting for response and payment till now.

rajin, Aug 24, 2015 IP
  11. wrekoniz3

Best Answers:
    Hello! I saw you skyped me at 3:25am on saturday morning. I hate to say it, but I don't sit around 24/7 with no life waiting for people to skype me when ever they have a problem or want something.

However, I did skype you back several times after that, to get in touch and you never responded. I'm on skype now.

Last edited: Aug 24, 2015
    wrekoniz3, Aug 24, 2015 IP
    lukey372 likes this.
  12. rajin

rajin Well-Known Member

Best Answers:
    Earlier i had messaged you here but payment talk went unnoticed [yeah we were discussing lot other things]
    2nd I didn't got any response . Skype shows no message from your side at all.

rajin, Aug 26, 2015 IP
  13. wrekoniz3

Best Answers:
    I'm on skype right now, a response was sent. I can provide a SS if needed.

wrekoniz3, Aug 26, 2015 IP
  14. Henry04

Henry04 Member

Best Answers:
    Seems like that you are not the only one, who got problems with this network.

Henry04, Aug 29, 2015 IP
  15. Henry04

Henry04 Member

Best Answers:
    Hey,

please explain in detail your experience with this network. Unfortunately we have some problems with them, because their representative keeps spamming our thread. Maybe we can help you, to get your money, or to monetize your site with us.

Henry04, Aug 29, 2015 IP
  16. Henry04

Henry04 Member

Best Answers:
    It is funny how someone signs up at dp only to comment a payment proof for this network, and than stops posting anything else. @digitalpoint

Henry04, Aug 29, 2015 IP
  17. wrekoniz3

Best Answers:
    @digitalpoint can check, I'm a US resident. I live in the US. Everytime i sign in, is from the US or a US based network. I dont sign in when i'm traveling internationally, the client who posted that payment proof is based in South Africa. People post payment proof when there are incentives to post payment proof, bonuses, etc. So digital point should actually be thanking me for bringing them more registered users.

Sure, you would love to work with that person considering you have been going to Bot Forums begging for traffic, he is perfect for you. There's not a chance he is getting paid, nor is there a chance anyone who uses traffic exchanges with bot traffic, or sends us straight bot traffic is getting paid.

This is coming from someone who can't answer questions about his own service, then comes into another forum, having ZERO contribution to the form topic and getting involved in client matters none of which is of your concern. I at least contributed to helping your clients better understand your product offering where you were telling all of these people these special steps of what you guys do instead of calling it what it is "interstitials". We are 100% transparent with our clients, when there is an issue, they know why, when there is a problem, they know of it, when there is a situation, they know the solution, when there is a requirement of PremiumCPM to intervene and help, it is done with out question. Every issue which has been brought to us, has been responded to, all of the clients with current situations which we are working on, are in direct communication either with my self, or they are in communication with staff members. There is not one client who would disagree in the fact that, when people contact me, I respond around the clock, 1am 4am 6am 8pm what ever it may be when ever they may need me and I'm awake and breathing with a stable heart beat and an internet connection near by, mobile or what ever.

I stopped posting, the only reason I responded in your thread, was because I was tagged in a post, so please stop this childish behavior, this is not a good way to go about getting clients, if you need some tips, just let me know. Even DigitalPoint considered using us, and we have clients which represent some of the largest companies in the world. As a matter of fact, I'm traveling right now, in New York, I got the word thursday at 4pm from my guys here that we had an issue, and they needed me to be the intermediary to resolve it, by 5pm I was in a car, drove 20 hours nonstop with no sleep from Florida to New York to meet with one of the biggest companies in Advertising Industry by 3pm Friday, to ensure the situation is resolved. Oh, and yes, digital point can see the changes in the IP i'm using to login to as i'm using a mobile broadband connection which updates as I'm passing through different networks.

Keep scraping for your business, just do it else where, if you want a list of scammers and people providing bot traffic, then communicate privately with the people who complain about not getting paid because EVERYONE gets paid here if their traffic is real. That is the bottom line, and we don't have to lie about how much traffic we have because we have been in business since 2008 unlike you. Thank you for interjecting into this thread to get involved in matters which are none of your business. Resume your life, or you can continue here, and i'll continue to make you look moronic which will ultimately damage your ability to do ANY business (which I don't want to see happen).

wrekoniz3, Aug 29, 2015 IP
  18. Henry04

Henry04 Member

Best Answers:
    Yes, and thats the reason why you have only 33 Facebook likes and Similarweb rank of 2.3 mio.

http://www.similarweb.com/website/premiumcpm.com
    https://www.facebook.com/PremiumCPM

And they are hosted with Godaddy:

Domain Name: PREMIUMCPM.COM
    Registrar: GODADDY.COM, LLC
    Sponsoring Registrar IANA ID: 146
    Whois Server: whois.godaddy.com

Last edited by a moderator: Aug 29, 2015
    Henry04, Aug 29, 2015 IP
  19. wrekoniz3

Best Answers:
    Just referenced Registrar data. That does not reflect who we are hosted with, and no we are not hosted on a shared hosting account from what I am aware of. We certainly don't use godaddy for hosting. I believe we use Rackspace, however I don't handle that.

Yes, that would be the reason we have 33 facebook likes, and do not have hundreds of millions of hits to our site, because A. Anyone who is a real webmaster doesn't have time for the childish games you seem to have plenty of time for. B. We don't beg our clients to like our social media accounts, nor do we actively advertise them in an aggressive manner.

If people need to find it, or need another channel to contact us, they can find it, just as you easily did, which says everything.

If people are wondering also, we use AppNexus for Ad Serving (which is one of the most reliable and largest ad serving platform in the world which has extremely stringent requirements on companies interested in working with them or using them).

Last edited: Aug 29, 2015
    wrekoniz3, Aug 29, 2015 IP
  20. Henry04

Henry04 Member

Best Answers:
    Remove all of your posts from our threads, and tell your friend to do so, too.
    Everything else would be a little childish :D

Last edited by a moderator: Aug 29, 2015
    Henry04, Aug 29, 2015 IP