1. Advertising
    y u no do it?

Advertising (learn more)

Advertise virtually anything here, with CPM banner ads, CPM email ads and CPC contextual links. You can target relevant areas of the site and show ads based on geographical location of the user if you wish.

Starts at just $1 per CPM or $0.10 per CPC.

My page views keep goin down, down, down. Lowest point after 10 years. Please review

Discussion in 'SEO' started by dinki, Jul 23, 2015.

Hey guys. I've been running a little decal ecommerce site for 10 years now. I used to enjoy a decent income as a sideline job. My main driver for customers was Google Froogle/Base. Things changed a few years ago when Google did away with the free Base listings. I went with paid listings through Google Adwords but my sales keep going down year-after-year. I'm down about 90% from my peak years.

I looked at my Analytics and noticed that about half of my visitors were coming from mobile and bouncing. I changed my template to a responsive template and now my site displays properly on all devices. This seems to have made little difference on sales.

My PR once was a 3 but now it seems to be a 0!

Can someone review my site and give me suggestions on how to best improve things. I don't mind doing work but I really need to know what I should focus on. Thank you.

http://www.decaldepot.net

dinki, Jul 23, 2015 IP
  2. coolseo36

coolseo36 Well-Known Member

Best Answers:
    are you aware that Google doesnt show pagerank updates since almost one and half years?

coolseo36, Jul 28, 2015 IP
  3. crick3t

crick3t Active Member

Best Answers:
    I would like to advice you to add more content

crick3t, Aug 20, 2015 IP
  4. In app Advertiser

In app Advertiser Banned

Best Answers:
    you can get more traffic by advertising. banner ads, pop up ads or videos are put at desktop app or ad websites. It may attract the users to click your brand into your website.

In app Advertiser, Aug 22, 2015 IP
  5. lukeSwenson

lukeSwenson Active Member

Best Answers:
    Website traffic can be increased in many ways. However, the methods used to promote your site will all depend on your targeted audience and your niche as some method may work well for a niche and not so well for another.

As for the design, it is important to have a clean and good design but good designs are only to keep visitors on the site and not to get them to come to the site. The main thing is to have clean and optimized coding and layout so that the site is easily indexed by the search engines. This is the best way to getting good traffic even though it may takes some time.
    Or there is an option of hiring an expert from SEOclerks, who will do your work in return of some money.

lukeSwenson, Aug 27, 2015 IP