1. Advertising
    y u no do it?

Advertising (learn more)

Advertise virtually anything here, with CPM banner ads, CPM email ads and CPC contextual links. You can target relevant areas of the site and show ads based on geographical location of the user if you wish.

Starts at just $1 per CPM or $0.10 per CPC.

Shared SSD Hosting KVCWebhost vs Namecheap?

Discussion in 'Web Hosting' started by pupul, Aug 18, 2015.

?

Which one is better Shared SSD Hosting? KVCWebhost or Namecheap?

1. KVCWebhost

2. Namecheap

Results are only viewable after voting.
    pupul, Aug 18, 2015 IP
  2. [ET]Alexander

[ET]Alexander Well-Known Member

Best Answers:
    Out of the two I would probably go with Namecheap as I have never heard of the other, however, I can offer you 30% off for life of my services as well, feel free to check out the link in my signature.

[ET]Alexander, Aug 18, 2015 IP
  3. s2pidkaspr

s2pidkaspr Active Member

Best Answers:
    Namecheap for sure, they have been around for years and a well known company. However, they are mainly a domain registrar not a dedicated hosting company, so going at them for hosting may be a little hard to decide, but like i said between two options you asked, i'd go for Namecheap.

Although I can offer you a first month FREE to check things out on my own shared hosting, then it will only be $3.95 monthly after that; that is if you are looking at similar as of those link you provided as value plan. I offered you a FREE month just for you to experience it and if not, feel free to cancel it anytime and it won't cost you a dime.

s2pidkaspr, Aug 19, 2015 IP
  4. hranitel

hranitel Banned

Best Answers:
    I can't say anything about the mentioned company but I'd draw your attention to hosting services from hostlatch.com.
    Plans are great for hosting any websites with.
    Support is active around the clock.
    NEW30 is their 30% discount!

hranitel, Aug 20, 2015 IP
  5. Macarka

Macarka Banned

Best Answers:
    Vote for KVCWebhost.com. They have plenty of satisfied customers, nice deals and I've never heard nothing negative about them.

Macarka, Aug 21, 2015 IP
  6. ruzler

ruzler Banned

Best Answers:
    Haven't you defined yet? According to my experience and this vote, KVCWebhost.com would be best pick.

ruzler, Aug 27, 2015 IP
  7. ulterios

ulterios Well-Known Member

Best Answers:
    Namecheap, without a doubt. Nothing bad about KVCWebhost, but Namecheap has the best support I have ever had. I've been with over 20 different web hosts and Namecheap support sets it apart from most shared hosting companies. No matter what service you use, you WILL need support at some point and Namecheap takes real good care of their customers.

I have a couple of accounts with them and have used their support on numerous occasions and they are always fast and take care of any issues or needs I have.

ulterios, Sep 2, 2015 IP
  8. Teodor

Teodor Banned

Best Answers:
    Nothing bad about Namecheap, but I am 100% sure that Kvcwebhost.com will meet your expectations on the most favorable terms.
    I call it all-inclusive hosting provider with professional 24/7 customer support team. They offer nice DISCOUNTS:
    - Free additional RAM & SSD SPACE + 10% OFF for life using coupon “labor15”. ENTERPRISE SSD VPS
    - Signup for 3 Years plan for Unlimited “C” package and get 2 Years Free. Total of 5 Years. (NEW CUSTOMER Only!) ** Free 2 Years will be added automatically once the account is activated. SSD UNLIMITED HOSTING

Teodor, Sep 4, 2015 IP
  9. pupul

pupul Prominent Member

Best Answers:
    Used Namecheap first & KVCWebhost now (For shared hosting). Feeling Namecheap is good & KVCWebhost is better.

pupul, Sep 17, 2016 IP