1. Advertising
    y u no do it?

Advertising (learn more)

Advertise virtually anything here, with CPM banner ads, CPM email ads and CPC contextual links. You can target relevant areas of the site and show ads based on geographical location of the user if you wish.

Starts at just $1 per CPM or $0.10 per CPC.

How to Build Links | Niche: Online Pharmacy | Market: UK

Discussion in 'Link Development' started by indiglo, Aug 17, 2015.

Hello Guys,

I post this thread after long time, please bare with me, if I breach any rules of forum.

I am working for UK registered online pharmacy site, which served across Europe. I have been assigned to develop good quality back links.

I did manual email outreach to selected sites for guest posting, but success rate is very low. And process of extracting good sites then closing the deal is taking too much time.

What are the better ways for successful link building in above mentioned niche and market? Can someone please help me?

Looking for prompt and positive reply.

Thanks
    Indiglo

indiglo, Aug 17, 2015 IP
  2. gsminds

gsminds Greenhorn

Best Answers:
    Hi, I personally not involved in such a niche. But if you willing to spent a little bit of money, you can hire link building expertise at elance, odesk and freelancer. This is what I can suggest to you.

gsminds, Aug 19, 2015 IP
  3. indiglo

indiglo Active Member

Best Answers:
    I never try outsourcing. And not sure which quality of links they build.

indiglo, Aug 19, 2015 IP
  4. gsminds

gsminds Greenhorn

Best Answers:
    You can try to post a project request on freelancer.com, describes what you want and let the freelancer bid for the project, you only get them to do the job after understanding what they are going to do, they will tell you what they will do bla bla.

Alternatively, you can build your link from craiglist and dmoz or other similar site that have medical classified.

gsminds, Aug 19, 2015 IP
  5. crick3t

crick3t Active Member

Best Answers:
    Then, you need some investment (time to learn and/or money). Amount depends on how fast you want results and/or how far you want to push it.

crick3t, Aug 20, 2015 IP
  6. naumanahmed

naumanahmed Member

Best Answers:
    I am working on same niche its not that easy. You need better content then better backlinks !

naumanahmed, Sep 7, 2015 IP