1. Quickly find sites and domains for sale in the marketplace based on criteria that interests you.

Enter Marketplace
  2. Advertising
    y u no do it?

Advertising (learn more)

Advertise virtually anything here, with CPM banner ads, CPM email ads and CPC contextual links. You can target relevant areas of the site and show ads based on geographical location of the user if you wish.

Starts at just $1 per CPM or $0.10 per CPC.

Selling Established website management/develop/development company with recurring revenue.

Discussion in 'Sites' started by Matthew Sayle, Aug 16, 2015.

After careful consideration, I have decided to sell my Development and Design company.

This company is well established in Saint Louis, MO.

It is operated solely by myself and can easily be outsourced.

I have decided that SEO is a fascinating and exiting challenge, and will begin creating a company that will solely offer SEO and Digital Marketing services.

I do love design and development, but I believe it's time to focus on one thing and hit it out of the park instead of being a jack-of-all-trades and master of none.

Here is what will COME with the sale:

The branding power and full rights to:
    Website Management Solutions

The following domains:
    websitemgmt.net
    WebsiteManagementSolutions.com

The Following Themes and Scripts:
    Every theme from mythemeshop.com with a developers license
    Every theme from sitemile.com with the extra-developers license

The following monthly hosting clients:
    11 Clients each paying $20.00 per month.

$220.00 per month instant income.
    I am using a HostGator reseller plan for $24.95 per month, coupons could save you money here.

All current and past client contact information:
    After the sale is finalized, I will send each of my clients a farewell message thanking them for their patronage, I will also introduce the new owner.

I would then suggest sending your own message letting your clients know a little about you.

The following accounts receivable:
    There is currently $140 worth of unpaid hosting invoices for the month of August.

Depending on which day this sale is finalized, I will split this profit with the new owner, less the $24.95 for hosting I have already paid.

Custom integrated email auto responded:
    I have integrated the very successful script:
    http://codecanyon.net/item/mailwizz-email-marketing-application/6122150 into http://websitemgmt.net/email for all email marketing and communication services.

Custom payment link solution:
    Instead of sending invoices to each client, I simply create a $20.00 Paypal Pay Now Link and using my autoresponder to send it to each client.

They click the link, enter their information and I am paid in seconds.

This website is separate and you will receive the domain and files as well: http://paynowlink.com

This is based on the script here:
    http://codecanyon.net/item/paylink-pay-by-link/11560776

What you will NOT receive with this sale:
    The only thing you will NOT receive with this sale is $1,934.58 owed to WMS for past development work. This is owed by one hosting client and one self-hosted client.

This is work that has already been 100% successfully completed and only awaiting the next billing cycle to be paid (September 1st).

You are NOT entitled to these funds and purchasing this business means you understand that even if these funds end up in the business owned paypal account - you will reimburse me within 3 days.

I will instruct the clients upon transfer of the business to pay me directly, but sometimes things happen.

What are some benefits of owning this business?
    1. A highly loyal customer base - many of these clients have been hosting with me for over a year.
    2. Solid contacts of past clients who are potentially ready to do some development work.
    3. Several very successful clients, one who even owns his own million-dollar private airplane!
    4. The relationship is already there, word-of-mouth spreads and this is a serious business with even more potential.

PROOF SCREENSHOT:

I am posting the following Paypal graph showing payments received so far in 2015.

[​IMG]

The policy I have in place is, I send out the hosting invoices at the beginning of the month - my clients process their accounts payable on different days each month, so I give them the entire 30 days of the month to pay.

If they haven't paid by the end of the month, I add a $5.00 late fee to the next months bill.

I have had to issue a late fee on a few different occasions, but they have always been paid.

We do have 1 client who is more than 30 days past due, he usually pays every 3 months, with the late fee included.

I have tried to save him money by offering him to pre-pay months, but he never does. He does however always pay eventually.

A few clients choose to pay me via check/money order through the mail, I will send you that list as well to work out specific arrangements.

As you see, there is a huge dip in income for the month of July, and I will explain that.

I was busy working on several different development projects so I didn't send out any development/design invoices for that month, I held everything over until this upcoming month - so I will get a large chunk of income at once.

Also, I had a severe server issue and everyone's site went down for several hours while Host Gator worked to fix it.

Everyone was very understanding but I decided to give them all the next month hosting for free.

One client demanded to pay anyway, which was nice.

I always try and over-deliver my customers and have built a loyal client base because of it.

Don't have the cash?

I would be willing to put this on layaway for a few months, where I would run it like normally and when the balance is paid off I would then transfer everything to you.

This is going to require a special agreement and will be negotiated in private.

My opening bid is $2,000, with no reserve.

The bid increment is $100.00 with a BIN of $6,500.

I may accept a lower BIN, please send me your offer in private. If the offer is decent, I will consider it.

If this doesn't sell in 30 days, I will outsource all of the hosting and future development and just act as a middle man, however I really don't want to mess with that.

Matthew Sayle, Aug 16, 2015 IP
    DomainMagnate likes this.
  2. Tona

Tona Banned

Best Answers:
    As Seller:
    100% - 0
    As Buyer:
    100% - 0
    Good luck to you Mate.. I tried selling my Web Design business here, but got no positive responses. Flippa would be a better choice.

Tona, Aug 17, 2015 IP
  3. aditd

aditd Well-Known Member

Best Answers:
    Digital Goods:
    As Seller:
    100% - 2
    As Buyer:
    100% - 0
    At this price ( bin price ) don't think you will sale. Maybe with 2000$ but it's quite a lot of money for this forum.

aditd, Aug 18, 2015 IP
  4. Matthew Sayle

Matthew Sayle Prominent Member

Best Answers:
    As Seller:
    100% - 25
    As Buyer:
    81.8% - 9
    Flippa is a cesspool.

I wouldn't go there if it was the last website on earth.

Sure, they have a bigger audience but at what cost?

If this doesn't sell - who cares?

My life doesn't depend on it, just thought I would throw it out there.

I have plenty of interest in my hometown.

Matthew Sayle, Aug 22, 2015 IP
  5. Matthew Sayle

Matthew Sayle Prominent Member

Best Answers:
    As Seller:
    100% - 25
    As Buyer:
    81.8% - 9
    This business has been sold, very excited about the new owner. Thank you all for your interest, sorry I couldn't make a deal with everyone

Matthew Sayle, Aug 22, 2015 IP