1. Advertising
    y u no do it?

Advertising (learn more)

Advertise virtually anything here, with CPM banner ads, CPM email ads and CPC contextual links. You can target relevant areas of the site and show ads based on geographical location of the user if you wish.

Starts at just $1 per CPM or $0.10 per CPC.

Why my post doesn't rank high on Google?

Discussion in 'Search Engine Optimization' started by mayank6169, Aug 13, 2015.

Okay this is really frustrating. First off, I write an original post it ranks for the main keywords for few days then other competitors copy or rewrite my posts and they rank above me. After few days other sites do the same thing and my website gets completely lost from 1st page.

Second, when I write a post better than other websites which has better content, better quality, more detailed, better presented etc. etc. Even after all this work I put to create a better content than others, they still rank higher than me and I only get few visits. I read the comments of people who visit their website and most of the time people did not get what they want. Also when I try to help them in comment section proving them with my link so they can read my better content, the website owner deletes the comment.

According to Google guidelines you should write unique and compiling content and give a reason to users to visit your website. Yes, I do write unique content most of the times and sometimes.

I can't stop other from stealing and rewriting my content but if I put some hard work for creating something different on the web shouldn't I be rewarded?

mayank6169, Aug 13, 2015 IP
  2. myatharivijaykumar

myatharivijaykumar Member

Best Answers:
    Hi are u following seo techniques like on page seo and do you linked your website with google web master tools........? on page and off page seo plays key role and if you dont know learn it or if you actually known implement it in good way

myatharivijaykumar, Aug 13, 2015 IP
  3. deepakrajput

deepakrajput Member

Best Answers:
    use high quality unique Title & content for blogpost to rank it in top of Google.

deepakrajput, Aug 13, 2015 IP
  4. Patricia Ann Lee

Patricia Ann Lee Active Member

Best Answers:
    If people steal ideas from you then it only means that the content you've provided needs to be more detailed.
    If other people are able to provide better quality and content then provide much better. Learn from it, provide all the things people might be needing so these people will not be able to steal from your anymore, because you've already provide it all.
    Use compelling pictures, slides, or video if possible. After publishing a content, share it to social media sites.

Patricia Ann Lee, Aug 13, 2015 IP
  5. mayank6169

mayank6169 Active Member

Best Answers:
    My website is fully optimized, fast and mobile friendly. My website has few backlinks which are earned rather than creating manually. My website has been featured on many website because of my unique and exceptional content.

Last edited: Aug 13, 2015
  6. mayank6169

mayank6169 Active Member

Best Answers:
    I always write better content than my competitors, as detailed as I can keeping in mind that there are many newbie users too. I don't keep a thing left so they need to ask me for in comment section. I use graphics and videos whenever required. Also, some of my posts were featured in some websites. But though my competitors steal my content and don't write it better than me, they rank higher. They have many backlinks and I only have few backlinks. And almost the whole traffic goes to them because they rank 1st and 2nd on first page and my website ranks on 6th or 7th position. Most of the time the posts positioning between my competitors and me are not even related to what people searched for.

7. Aryans

Aryans Well-Known Member

Best Answers:
    Google always love to unique and quality content, when it find any new post with quality content its boost on SERPs after some time it ll slowly slowly going down coz others also write and post on same niche, its didn't your fault, as same as when we live our new website and when its cache from google then its ranking is boost on serps and after some time its going down, down n down then we start creating back links for every page and target our keywords, It is call off page work n that's the important of off page work. Hope you understand what I'm trying to explain..

Aryans, Aug 13, 2015 IP
  8. davidbackhamvn

davidbackhamvn Greenhorn

Best Answers:
    I think you should consider to make the backlinks for your pages. It is very important to rank google. If you only write content for your web, you will lose in this battle. Content is one of SEO process, it called SEO on page, the rest is SEO off page. That mean you should make Backlink from other web to your pages
    Good luck

davidbackhamvn, Aug 14, 2015 IP
  9. invierna

invierna Peon

Best Answers:
    How many keywords are in your title? Also are they in the first few lines of your text? Have your competitors been around longer than you?

I once did a website for a client, did the seo and all and it was ranking first locally for a while.....then the competitors were back up. I later found they were using these websites to find the keywords we use, and basically copy them with just an extra word...our cities name. Maybe someone is doing the same with you?

Also if they get more traffic than you, this is pushing their website up.

invierna, Aug 14, 2015 IP
  10. Alvian Casablancas

Alvian Casablancas Peon

Best Answers:
    I think you should boost up your website rank first. You can see alexa rank as the indicator and compare the websites which rank higher than yours. Cheers.

Alvian Casablancas, Aug 14, 2015 IP
  11. guru1surfer

guru1surfer Greenhorn

Best Answers:
    In your Google webmaster tools you can submit the URL of your post, this way Google will index your post as the first. This happening with you most probably because your site is new, when older more authority sites use your content they get indexed first, and thus, rank ahead of you. The reason is you ranked when you wrote your post does not necessarily means that you were fully indexed. Again use the Google webmaster tools to submit your article and most probably your problem is solved. Please do keep in mind, if you are writing about a topic where a huge media comes in and write about same topic, then they will win your position no matter what you do (until your site becomes high authority too). Hope this helps

guru1surfer, Aug 14, 2015 IP
  12. nomvo

nomvo Peon

Best Answers:
    Without seeing your content, your competitors, or the keywords you're targeting... getting a useful answer will be hard to do, but I'll ill mention a few things...

You can't just look at their article vs yours because that is not the only thing Google looks at. You need to compare your website vs theirs using the below metrics:(not in order of importance)

- Domain Age
    - Number of domains linking to the domain
    - Quality of domains linking to the domain
    - Social signals (likes, tweets, shares, retweets, favorites, etc)
    - Frequency of new content being published
    - Moz PA/DA (not extremely important, but sometimes you can find some good insights here)
    - Site layout

Obviously there are other factors to look at like on-page elements, internal links, etc... but those mentioned above should give you a clear answer as to why your articles aren't ranking as well as you'd like. Feel free to let me know if you have any questions about that. Nomvo!

nomvo, Aug 17, 2015 IP
  13. Shawn Dickson Swail

Shawn Dickson Swail Member

Best Answers:
    As per your details I know you are writing unique an quality content for your blog posting. I suggest when you post your blog use proper title and tags and after published you need to promote this content through social media site (such as facebook, twitter, Google plus, etc...) instantly. By this way your content promoted ever where and get indexing and increase traffic with top ranking.

Shawn Dickson Swail, Aug 18, 2015 IP