1. Advertising
    y u no do it?

Advertising (learn more)

Advertise virtually anything here, with CPM banner ads, CPM email ads and CPC contextual links. You can target relevant areas of the site and show ads based on geographical location of the user if you wish.

Starts at just $1 per CPM or $0.10 per CPC.

Why my post didn't go viral on social media?

Discussion in 'Social Networks' started by Josuevallesp, Aug 14, 2015.

Hello, folks!

I've created a post a month ago. I did a lot of research and cited a lot of sources. I even promoted the hell out of it. But, despite all my efforts the post didn't go viral.

On average, my posts get between 200 and 500 shares and 10 to 30 comments, so I think is weird, doesn't it?

If you can take a quick look at the post and tell my your thoughts, I would appreciate it. Here it is:

http://engagebit.com/influencer-marketing

What do you think?

Josuevallesp, Aug 14, 2015 IP
  2. Ayesh Kevin

Ayesh Kevin Member

Best Answers:
    post is excellent but it is complex.you did a good job putting together information having too much content might be the problem.you could make profile on social media websites and promote the post from there

Ayesh Kevin, Aug 17, 2015 IP
  3. mikhailblaze

mikhailblaze Member

Best Answers:
    It's actually a great post, and it'll be part of my bed time reading queue.

I checked your other posts, and I think the subject matter is to blame. Sure, it's a good guide and all, but not a lot of people know or care about Influencer Marketing. Your last entry garnered a nice comment haul, and the one talking about headlines received a lot of reads and engagements as well.

I'd also like to point out that the headlines of the other entries dish out a clear premise and a benefit. The Influencer Marketing one doesn't: it lacks the flare your other articles have.

mikhailblaze, Aug 17, 2015 IP