1. Advertising
    y u no do it?

Advertising (learn more)

Advertise virtually anything here, with CPM banner ads, CPM email ads and CPC contextual links. You can target relevant areas of the site and show ads based on geographical location of the user if you wish.

Starts at just $1 per CPM or $0.10 per CPC.

Looking theme for my site please suggest

Discussion in 'Design' started by chandan_icronex, Aug 13, 2015.

Hi All,
    I am looking good theme for my site http://www.onlinebingoz.com . Please suggest me which theme i will use that site will look more attractive. Also i want to do SEO. So let me know what i will do for this.

Looking more positive response.

R's
    Icro

chandan_icronex, Aug 13, 2015 IP
  2. Dean_Saliba

Dean_Saliba Notable Member

Best Answers:
    What is wrong with the one you have now? I think that is pretty decent for a bingo site, even the pink colour doesn't look out of place.

Dean_Saliba, Aug 13, 2015 IP
  3. chandan_icronex

chandan_icronex Well-Known Member

Best Answers:
    Hi Dean,
    Thanks for the reply. But what i feel that if its okay then why i got bounce rate even i did all things. I do no have much idea about off page too so ... would be okay if you suggest me ...

chandan_icronex, Aug 13, 2015 IP
  4. ruseneca90

ruseneca90 Active Member

Best Answers:
    It could be due to the content, there are only a few bonuses placed...and your homepage is the first impression that every visitor builds for the websites.
    I agree that the current theme is in complience with website's topic and it should not be changed, at least not in the next 12 months...it's still fresh :)

ruseneca90, Aug 16, 2015 IP