1. Advertising
    y u no do it?

Advertising (learn more)

Advertise virtually anything here, with CPM banner ads, CPM email ads and CPC contextual links. You can target relevant areas of the site and show ads based on geographical location of the user if you wish.

Starts at just $1 per CPM or $0.10 per CPC.

Selling High Quality Content At Unbeatable Price Is Now Just A Single Click Away

Discussion in 'Content Creation' started by thomashaynes54, May 20, 2014.

Price

Information

Instant Pay:
No

Does not qualify for feedback.

Info here is claimed by the seller and is not a replacement for your own due diligence.

Embed

HTML:
BBCode:
Link image:
    Are you tired of writers offering content that makes no sense and not at all appreciated by your readers? If your website being affected by latest Google updates? Want high quality content that not only Google loves but also your readers?

I’m a professional writer offering my writing services to DP members. I work with a professional team of dedicated writers and we can produce content on almost any niche. Our articles will add significant value to your site and also attract more potential visitors.

What we have to offer?

• High quality content, professionally written and fully researched- ranging from 500 words, 1000 words to 2000 words
    • Articles are written and proofread by native writers so grammatically correct and well organized format is guaranteed
    • Unique content, we do not believe in copied or over stuffed content. All articles are CopyScape pass.
    Starting At Just 1 USD per 100 words

If you are still reading ahead!!!

FAQ:

1. TAT?

> Usually 48-72 hours. It could be a little longer depending on the workload and the order size.

2.) Payment Method?

> Paypal

3.) Discount on bulk?

> Try us with bulk order and I’ll let you know in the PM

4). How to order?

> keyword(s)/topic(s) per article, Article and word count, keyword density, Contact email

Don’t wait anymore! Order today and get the security of availing high quality top class content at a single go. Benefit your reputation across the web with a quality never imagined before at unbelievable price.
    Gtalk:

Last edited: Jun 16, 2015
    thomashaynes54, May 20, 2014 IP
  2. Juls

Juls Well-Known Member

Best Answers:
    As Seller:
    100% - 0
    As Buyer:
    100% - 0
    can your team write on the subject of beauty (female hair salons, hair styles, hairstylists, etc)? if possible, please pm me your response and a related writing sample.

Juls, Aug 13, 2015 IP