1. Advertising
    y u no do it?

Advertising (learn more)

Advertise virtually anything here, with CPM banner ads, CPM email ads and CPC contextual links. You can target relevant areas of the site and show ads based on geographical location of the user if you wish.

Starts at just $1 per CPM or $0.10 per CPC.

Selling Quality Content at Affordable Prices

Discussion in 'Content Creation' started by PatrickReeves, Aug 10, 2015.

Price

Information

Instant Pay:
No

Does not qualify for feedback.

Info here is claimed by the seller and is not a replacement for your own due diligence.

Embed

HTML:
BBCode:
Link image:
    Top Quality SEO Content

Get Higher Conversions

Finally Stop Searching for Writers!

Let me start by introducing myself. My name is Patrick Reeves and have been providing quality content for affiliates, marketers and blogs for over 8 years. I’ve had the pleasure of working with hundreds of clients during my time as a content provider. And now I’m here to create hundreds more of these experiences by offering my services to Digital Point Forum members.

I know your time is money and you have plenty of options when it comes to choosing content providers, so let me get right to the point.

Your Search Stops Here
    • Hundreds of satisfied customers – Without satisfied customers, my business would be non-existent. This is why I dedicate my time and energy to ensure every client is 100% satisfied with their finished product. I’ve been able to thrive in a competitive market for almost a decade by not only providing top notch work. But also ensuring my customers are always satisfied.
    • Stellar Customer Service – Making hundreds of clients happy is no easy task for sure. But in the end, it’s all that matters. This is why I provide all my clients with the best customer support I can. I make myself available almost any time – any day. Regularly checking emails, Skype conversations and phone calls is a priority to ensure no customer goes unheard. Most messages are responded to within the hour. If not within minutes. I also understand that not everyone is in the same time zone. Even if we are 10 hours apart, I will set time aside to meet with you. If that means waking up at 3 A.M. my time to discuss a project, then that’s what I do.
    • 100% Native English Writing – We all know you can hire someone who speaks English as a secondary language rather cheap these days. But wouldn’t you rather pay someone such as myself who was born in the United States a little bit more and get what you need the first time around? Rather than waste precious time and money while trying to save a buck by hiring a foreign writer!
    • Engaging and Unique – In today’s online world, strong content is more important than ever. Long gone are the days of churning out keyword stuffed garble. Your readers want substance and so should you. This is why the content you get from myself will always be engaging and user friendly. Whether it’s an article about paint drying or how to get laid – your readers will walk away feeling they got something out of it.
    • Converting Readers Into Customers – The end goal of your business is to not only engage readers, but to turn those readers into money makers. I am familiar with most forms of online marketing (e.g., affiliate marketing, SEO, social marketing, traffic generation, conversions and more). Anyone can write an article on a subject. But will it be good enough to do what you want it to? If you are always answering no, then you can finally answer yes right now!
    • Personalized Work – Making you happy requires me to give you exactly what you want. To ensure you get what you paid for – I work with you every step of the way. You can tell me exactly how you want it done (e.g. headers, links, keywords, LTI, etc….) and I’ll do exactly that. Or, if you’re in a rut and stuck coming up with ideas, I can come up with topics and we can brainstorm to come up with one heck of a finished product.
    • My Guarantee – I never copy, spin or otherwise “STEAL” someone else’s work. As a writer, this is blasphemy and I would never commit such a cowardly act (yes I take this stuff serious.) I guarantee all work to be 100% original – or your money back.
    I’m not for everyone

I do wish I lived in a world where people appreciated top quality content and what it can do for their business. Sadly, not everyone does. Despite my soap boxing and grand standing to convert those who regularly waste money by only hiring “cheap” writers into believers. Not everyone has become a follower.

If you’re looking for cheap content that won’t do much for your business – and may even hurt it, look elsewhere. I don’t copy, paste, spin or send you garbage just to make a couple bucks. Just as you are trying to build a brand and a name for yourself – so am I.

Now it’s Time to Convert You from a Reader into a Customer

I’m sure you are tired of routinely hiring writer after writer who does “OK” work. Provides little in the way of customer service. And doesn’t understand what you really want. What you desire is someone who will be there for you time and time again. Someone who will reply to your messages and then act on them. You want a reliable writer to finally put a stop to the endless circle of hiring and searching for writers.

The definition of insanity is doing the same thing over and over expecting a different result. Don’t go insane hiring cheap writers. Stop the vicious circle now and. I’m your comfort zone that makes you feel all warm and fuzzy inside.

This business is my life, and I take it serious. I’m not just looking to write for you and get paid by you. I’m looking to build relationships. I want clients who trust me, respect me, and want that long term relationship.

In short, if you are tired of always looking for writers and want someone who will be there for you – I’m that guy. I will even listen to your personal problems when no one else will. That’s how dedicated I am to this.

What I Offer
    • Article Writing – A well written article can make you an authority in your niche. Regardless of niche you’re in, you will receive quality articles that keep your readers coming back for more.
    • Blogs – Keeping a blog up to date can be time consuming. I can not only produce regular content for your blog. Be it daily, weekly or monthly. I can also publish, format and publish all of your content. This includes photos, meta-tags, keywords, links or any other specific needs you may have. You can completely outsource your blog to me and never have to worry about it again. Spend that new found time on your next big project.
    • Press Releases – Have a new product or site that you want the world to know about? Let me handle all your press release needs. Don’t underestimate the power of a solid press release. You can gain immediate recognition and be seen by thousands of potential customers with one well produced press release.
    • Reviews – If you’re a smart affiliate marketer, you know the importance of a well written review. My articles will be designed to give your readers all the information they need. But more importantly, it will convert them into paying customers. All product reviews are genuine and engaging without over selling. They ease the customer into thinking they are making the choice. When in fact we have persuaded them into making what will be a good decision for both them and your wallet.
    • Re-writing – Sometimes it’s good to have an extra pair of eyes look over your content. Out of habit, I am always looking for errors while I read. I find mistakes all the time. And often, the content is wrong or outdated. I can take a look at all of your content and fix mistakes, re-write outdated content and give an overall fresh appeal to your entire site. I work with you every step of the way making sure you know exactly what I find and what is recommended. No changes will ever be made without your consent.
    • E-Book – If you’re looking to give your visitors something for free and trying to grow that E-mail list, an E-book could be your best option. I have produced E-books on many topics ranging from gambling and poker. To home improvement and health. You can set the details of the job, or I can come up with them on my own. Regardless, the final product will be what you want and what your visitors want.
    Pricing

SEO Articles - $.02 per word

All SEO articles include a personalized consultation to ensure all details and requirements are met. Keywords (if any) are generally inserted at a 2-3% rate using both primary and secondary keywords. All articles are researched and will be formatted to your exact needs.

Blog Posting and Blog Maintenance - $.03 per word

Blog posts include pictures if needed. All necessary Meta tags and descriptions or other specific requirements. They will be catered to your needs and are generally designed to convert your readers. This means they will include call to actions and help build your brand.

This also includes complete maintenance of your blog. I will post, publish and ensure your blog runs flawlessly. We can set up a private consultation to go over your specific needs.

Reviews - $.02 per word

Reviews are all original and engaging. As with all services, they are produced to your specifications. Call to actions, keywords, formatting, pictures and other details that make a good review are all included.

Press Release - $.02 per word

A press release needs to be professional and is the first time the world will see what you have to offer. I take the necessary time to make sure it is perfect and won’t let your potential customers down.

E-book creation – Contact Me

Since an E-book can be designed many ways, it’s best if you contact me so that we may discuss the details. This will help me determine what is best for you and provide you with an exact price. Generally speaking, E-books cost around $.03 a word.

Discounts

Since I’m looking to build long term relationships, I reward those who are looking for the same with discounts. If you have bulk orders or long term work, please contact me to discuss discounts.

Questions and Contact Information

If you would like to discuss a project you have or just have some questions – you can contact me using the following methods.

Skype – crazyforswayze11 (Yes, I’m crazy for Swayze)

Email

Phone – 443 377 8953

I'm sure many reading this are skeptical of a new member on this forum. And since most of you - (if not all), don't know who I am, I figured I would offer a special to generate some buzz and get my name out there.

I will be offering a special at $.01 per word for this week only!

So contact me now before I book up. This deal won't be available for long.

Last edited by a moderator: Aug 12, 2015
    PatrickReeves, Aug 10, 2015 IP
  2. Juls

Juls Well-Known Member

Best Answers:
    As Seller:
    100% - 0
    As Buyer:
    100% - 0
    can you write about the female topics of hair styles, hair tips, hair maintenance, etc? if you can please pm me with details and a related writing sample. thanks.

Juls, Aug 13, 2015 IP
  3. PatrickReeves

PatrickReeves Active Member

Best Answers:
    As Seller:
    100% - 0
    As Buyer:
    100% - 0
    Juls,

I have sent you a private message.

PatrickReeves, Aug 13, 2015 IP