1. Advertising
    y u no do it?

Advertising (learn more)

Advertise virtually anything here, with CPM banner ads, CPM email ads and CPC contextual links. You can target relevant areas of the site and show ads based on geographical location of the user if you wish.

Starts at just $1 per CPM or $0.10 per CPC.

Selling English Writer, your first 5 articles for $9.99!

Discussion in 'Content Creation' started by JamieH, Aug 7, 2015.

Price

Information

Instant Pay:
No

Does not qualify for feedback.

Info here is claimed by the seller and is not a replacement for your own due diligence.

Embed

HTML:
BBCode:
Link image:
    Hi there,

I am looking to get back into writing content for the web after a few months out doing other bits and pieces. I am an English native, born and bred in England - but have also provided content for American English clients in the past.

I am looking for new clients and in return i can offer your first 5 unique articles (consisting of 400-500 words each) for $9.99. If you require any content after that my rate per word is $0.01.

You can pay me once your request is complete and you are happy with the content I have provided. Feel free to send me a message with your requirements.

Thanks,
    Jamie

JamieH, Aug 7, 2015 IP
  2. DarthBane

DarthBane Peon

Best Answers:
    As Seller:
    100% - 0
    As Buyer:
    100% - 0
    Do you have any samples?

DarthBane, Aug 11, 2015 IP
  3. Juls

Juls Well-Known Member

Best Answers:
    As Seller:
    100% - 0
    As Buyer:
    100% - 0
    can you write about beauty related topics (hairstylists / hairstyles / spa / etc)? looking to have a few articles written. pls send me a pm with your response and related sample writing.

Juls, Aug 13, 2015 IP
  4. macdonjo

macdonjo Well-Known Member

Best Answers:
    As Seller:
    100% - 0
    As Buyer:
    0.0% - 0
    I'm interested in 25 articles of 500 words. Please PM me a price so I can compare to other providers.

macdonjo, Aug 13, 2015 IP