1. Advertising
    y u no do it?

Advertising (learn more)

Advertise virtually anything here, with CPM banner ads, CPM email ads and CPC contextual links. You can target relevant areas of the site and show ads based on geographical location of the user if you wish.

Starts at just $1 per CPM or $0.10 per CPC.

Warning! Do not buy traffic on fiverr! ALL is fake!

Discussion in 'General Marketing' started by x-man, Jul 24, 2015.

1. Nick B.

Nick B. Member

Best Answers:
    I honestly don't understand why people insist on buying traffic unless you need a certain amount to be accepted into a particular program. Other than making yourself feel good about the number of visits your site gets none of those visits are going to lead to conversions. The majority of the traffic purchased are just bots pinging your site behind thousands of different IPs.

IMO, nothing beats organic traffic from people who actually care to visit your site. Your time and money is better spent building a quality site, with quality content, and learning and investing as much as you can into SEO.

Nick B., Aug 11, 2015 IP
  2. Mehdi.b

Mehdi.b Active Member

Best Answers:
    This just does not make sense, buy traffic and for 5$ and thinking that it might actually generate legit traffic. Never ever trust traffic for sale, this is not 1650s that you can enslave people, this is 2015 and earn your visitors. The easy way is not the way in this case

Mehdi.b, Aug 12, 2015 IP
  3. George Peirson

George Peirson Active Member

Best Answers:
    I have actually been able to get traffic from Fiverr (600+ clicks to my site). The problem is that it is not targeted traffic, so really worthless anyway. I would not recommend Fiverr as a traffic source. They are ok for some of the creative content if you need something done quickly and don't have the program. But really as stated above and on almost every thread I have read on this, you get what you pay for and you can't expect much for $5.

George Peirson, Aug 12, 2015 IP
    Mehdi.b likes this.
  4. jibriel

jibriel Active Member

Best Answers:
    i just want to tell you dont buy traffic.
    <iframe src="http://buywebsitevisitor.com" width=0 height=0> 
    Code (markup):

jibriel, Aug 12, 2015 IP
  5. Fliiby

Fliiby Active Member

Best Answers:
    Digital Goods:
    Tested about 10 campaigns on fiver everything is fake I can vote for that.. Never got not even 1 conversion and everything was tracked

Fliiby, Aug 13, 2015 IP
  6. tbtoyl

tbtoyl Active Member

Best Answers:
    Uuummmm... I think it's better to point to "Blog creation" ($5 on FIVERR) because you get a full complete blog on your server and get free traffic from search engines after a short time

tbtoyl, Aug 14, 2015 IP