1. Advertising
    y u no do it?

Advertising (learn more)

Advertise virtually anything here, with CPM banner ads, CPM email ads and CPC contextual links. You can target relevant areas of the site and show ads based on geographical location of the user if you wish.

Starts at just $1 per CPM or $0.10 per CPC.

What are some Easter eggs in Disney movies?

Discussion in 'Movies, Music & TV' started by thewalkingliving, Mar 24, 2015.

I am going to Disney World and I want to know what Easter eggs are at the park and in the movies :)

thewalkingliving, Mar 24, 2015 IP
  2. SocialSignals

SocialSignals Well-Known Member

Best Answers:
    Disney movies loved Easter eggs.
    You can find hidden cameo appearences of characters from Disney's other movies, by means of posters in movie frames, few objects which symbolize the character and even complete not so hidden parts. As in, Aladin's Gene changing his face to Pinocchio in one of the many transformations he induces to himself. In that movie with the mouses flying by a tin tied to a bird, there are posters of characters from other movies. The set of porcelain from Beatuy and the Beast find themselves in Alice in wonderland, etc. The list goes on and on.

On parks, you can find Mickey's head (the three circles) made out of a variety of things, I'm not familiar too much with the parks as I haven't visited it again ever since I was a kid.

Hope this was a bit helpful.

SocialSignals, Jun 2, 2015 IP
    Digital Noise likes this.
  3. thewalkingliving

thewalkingliving Greenhorn

Best Answers:
    you can find the bear from toy story 3 in up.
    in toy story 3 the dumpster man is the original kid who made the scary toys.

thewalkingliving, Jul 20, 2015 IP
    Digital Noise likes this.
  4. Digital Noise

Digital Noise Well-Known Member

Best Answers:
    Digital Noise, Aug 8, 2015 IP