1. Advertising
    y u no do it?

Advertising (learn more)

Advertise virtually anything here, with CPM banner ads, CPM email ads and CPC contextual links. You can target relevant areas of the site and show ads based on geographical location of the user if you wish.

Starts at just $1 per CPM or $0.10 per CPC.

Donald Trump Presidential Campaign

Discussion in 'Politics & Religion' started by himanuzo, Aug 8, 2015.

1. Barti1987

Barti1987 Well-Known Member

Best Answers:
    I think he is what we need in a president. Someone who isn't owned by the donors and speaks his mind. As a democrat, I would vote for him regardless of what ticket he takes.

Barti1987, Aug 8, 2015 IP
    qwikad.com likes this.
  2. Domain Lead Finder

Domain Lead Finder Greenhorn

Best Answers:
    He is a well known underhand player in the world of business. Go to Youtube and look at any documentary on Donald. You will find very few people who know him view him in a positive light. I doubt that this is the kind of president that people would want, his public image seems to be very different from his real persona.

Domain Lead Finder, Aug 21, 2015 IP
  3. Barti1987

Best Answers:
    That is the exact person we need as a leader, someone that isn't nice, cunning and street smart. Someone who doesn't have to answer to lobbyists and donors before making decisions.

Barti1987, Aug 23, 2015 IP
  4. dscurlock

dscurlock Prominent Member

Best Answers:
    Mr Trump is a huckster, he is a one man pony show, and people fall for this stuff all the time; people tend to think once
    someone becomes president, then they are able to change the world, they start off being noble and all, then the real
    truth comes out ie: Obama, I can do this, I will do that, and once he got into office, it just seemed lie after lie...he may
    have started off with good intentions, then you get bogged down with all the politics because no one agrees on anything....

and it would be no different with Mr Trump, I will do this for you, I will do that, I will make america great again, and as long as
    we continue to vote corruption into office, then I suspect america will never be great again, or like it has been in the past....
    and if Trump becomes president, then I suspect no change or he will make america worse. Trump is rich, who do you think
    he is really going to favor? The poor, middle class? At the end of the day, trump is going to favor his own class, the rich....

One thing that does keep crossing my mind....
    How can trump run a business, and be president at the same time?
    (and we would be paying trump to run his business....)

I would like to see ObamaCare gone! ObamaCare was setup to take money from one class to give to another class, and
    not only that, it has failed, and I have seen my insurance rates skyrocket, and my benefits cut. Trump says he will get
    rid of ObamaCare, and even then, he will need support from congress, so do not expect obamacare to be gone on day one
    in office. You can make all the promises you want, then battle congress for years, before you know it, his term is over...

dscurlock, Aug 26, 2015 IP
  5. Barti1987

Best Answers:
    On the contrary, Obama couldn't do anything because of the people who paid him money for his campaign, lobbyist. Almost every single president doesn't really do anything during the first term to alienate his donors so they can donate for the second run.

Trump is worth billions of dollars, why would he need to make his rich friends richer? He is refusing millions of dollars from donors, lobbyists and as he said his rich friends. Once you start taking money you are owned.

He is the CEO, I am pretty sure he can easily hire one of his smart boys to take over once he is president.

Your assumption is wrong, Clinton is rich, Obama is rich (millionaires) are you saying because they were rich they favor the rich?

Barti1987, Aug 29, 2015 IP