1. Quickly find sites and domains for sale in the marketplace based on criteria that interests you.

Enter Marketplace
  2. Advertising
    y u no do it?

Advertising (learn more)

Advertise virtually anything here, with CPM banner ads, CPM email ads and CPC contextual links. You can target relevant areas of the site and show ads based on geographical location of the user if you wish.

Starts at just $1 per CPM or $0.10 per CPC.

Buying Looking to Purchase FORUMS

Discussion in 'Sites' started by PhiladelphiaIM, Jul 31, 2015.

Hello everyone,

I'm looking to purchase forums. I am open to virtually any niche and I have an interest in dead forums, active forums, and everything in-between. If you have a forum, I'm probably interested. I do, however, reserve the right to decline any offer for any reason.

• Any forum software is acceptable
    • My max. budget is $10,000 -- so anything from $0 to $10,000 is under consideration
    • You MUST send me the forum's URL when you contact me, no "URL upon request" PMs
    • Traffic details (if applicable) and revenue details (if applicable) are appreciated
    • No ".info" or ".biz" domains
    • Your forum does not need to be active - but some level of activity is preferred
    • Your forum MUST be in English
    If you have a forum that meets the criteria above, please get in touch with me as soon as possible.

I am looking forward to hearing from you.

PhiladelphiaIM, Jul 31, 2015 IP
  2. cathaylist.com

cathaylist.com Well-Known Member

Best Answers:
    As Seller:
    100% - 0
    As Buyer:
    100% - 0
    cathaylist.com, Aug 5, 2015 IP
  3. itechyou

itechyou Well-Known Member

Best Answers:
    As Seller:
    100% - 0
    As Buyer:
    100% - 0
    I am selling forumese.com for $300 USD. if you are interested PM me.
    Currently Domain is registered with Godaddy.
    Hosting by Yuva Services (My Own).
    Current Stats: 10129 Posts, 1184 Threads, 380 Users
    I Currently don't have enough time to manage a forum. I never tried any Ad services yet. Here is AWstats Screenshot: http://theimagehost.net/upload/67021d406c6f084928c71ddab03007b2.PNG

itechyou, Aug 11, 2015 IP
    PhiladelphiaIM likes this.
  4. Zahasi LLC

Zahasi LLC Active Member

Best Answers:
    As Seller:
    100% - 0
    As Buyer:
    100% - 0
    I have attempted to send you a private message but I do not have the option to do so until I reach a certain amount of posts I believe. I have an offer for you, how can I get ahold of you to chat.

I currently own 26 Forums, hopefully we can get in touch.

Zahasi LLC, Aug 14, 2015 IP
    PhiladelphiaIM likes this.
  5. Zahasi LLC

Zahasi LLC Active Member

Best Answers:
    As Seller:
    100% - 0
    As Buyer:
    100% - 0
    Are you kidding me, I said several times that I have proof directly from paypal and K-99 tax forms. You were not interested, shall I post screenshots of our conversation because there is only one liar here. You told me you were not interested, nor interested in even seeing my undeniable proof. I really don't understand why you are trying to lie about it, I was just posting to look out for the community incase you arr trying to scam someone.

Zahasi LLC, Nov 8, 2015 IP