1. Advertising
    y u no do it?

Advertising (learn more)

Advertise virtually anything here, with CPM banner ads, CPM email ads and CPC contextual links. You can target relevant areas of the site and show ads based on geographical location of the user if you wish.

Starts at just $1 per CPM or $0.10 per CPC.

anybody here from India who is using skrill ?

Discussion in 'Payment Processing' started by alyssahurkey, Aug 5, 2015.

anybody here from India who is using skrill ?

Hello to all members of the forum!!

I just wants to know is there anybody from India who is using Skrill to withdraw funds.Its been more than 7 business days and i am not able to withdraw funds.In spite of mailing them,i have not received any response by Skrill.

Please let me know,if you are receiving payments successfully!!

alyssahurkey, Aug 5, 2015 IP
  2. Yasin Shaikh

Yasin Shaikh Active Member

Best Answers:
    This never happened to me, Skrill is trust worthy and never came across such thing, check your account with skrill I mean did you enter correct bank account number, check IFSC code as it should match with your branch of the bank. Confirm IFSC code with your local branch.

Yasin Shaikh, Aug 8, 2015 IP
  3. legionhoster

legionhoster Greenhorn

Best Answers:
    It is useless... I requested them many times for my merchant account and still no response . It has been 4 Weeks now.

legionhoster, Aug 24, 2015 IP
  4. Tony Varghese

Tony Varghese Member

Best Answers:
    Been there, done that. When PayPal, Payoneer, Skrill etc failed to meet needs of genuine a business, we started building Zilra, an payment solution for Indian freelancers and businesses. The application is still in pre-launch, but you will be able to sign-up to the application and understand how it works. Please check us out at https://www.zilra.co and let me know what you think. I'd be glad to answer any questions you may have.

Please feel free to reach us - support (at) zilra.co

Tony Varghese, Nov 15, 2015 IP