1. Quickly find sites and domains for sale in the marketplace based on criteria that interests you.

Enter Marketplace
  2. Advertising
    y u no do it?

Advertising (learn more)

Advertise virtually anything here, with CPM banner ads, CPM email ads and CPC contextual links. You can target relevant areas of the site and show ads based on geographical location of the user if you wish.

Starts at just $1 per CPM or $0.10 per CPC.

Selling Consumer Electronics Magazine

Discussion in 'Sites' started by th.sigit, Jul 24, 2015.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
    Wordpress site with more than 1800 posts, and 1400 pages indexed on Google, first page on Bing and Yahoo for keyword "ces magazine".

Initially I develop this site because I am interested to follow the news about CES, the biggest electronic shows on earth held annually in Vegas. I use import RSS feed from various sources relevant with the show, trying to create curated contents on the show. Later, I realize that this is a task too big to manage by one person and re-purpose the site, took off most RSS feeds and leave only one, and runs this site on auto pilot.

Why are you selling this site?
    I am a webmaster who likes to buy niche domains and build thematic sites. I purchased this domain a few months ago because the term 'CES' was very popular that time, and will always be. Thus, I build a website with focus on Consumers Electronics news and reviews.

How is it monetized?
    This is a new site so I have not yet time to monetize this. However, if you have adsense account ready, you can easily put your adsense code anywhere in this site. Additionally, I had installed an amazon associate plugin which you can configure to your own affiliate ID later.

Does this site come with any social media accounts?
    No.

How much time does this site take to run?
    This site runs on autopilot. Posts are created automatically from an external RSS feed. Amazon items are imported using a free plugin, with possibility to upgrade for better display.

What challenges are there with running this site?
    Nothing. Everything is already configured. Feed importer currently using one source, but you can add other sources if you want (most of them output only excerpts, not full article existing feed). Amazon items need manual imports, but these are just a few clicks away. Theme did not support Woocommerce, at first, but a little tweak and it is now done. If you prefer, I can create a child theme from existing theme, to prevent breaks after theme update.

You may need to login once and awhile for site updates, but that is all.

Feel free to ask about anything relevant to this site and I will try my best to answer.

th.sigit, Jul 24, 2015 IP
  2. th.sigit

th.sigit Well-Known Member

Best Answers:
    As Seller:
    100% - 0
    As Buyer:
    100% - 0
    @primster7 now leads with $15 offer. Thanks for your interest!

For the note, I have spent enormous hours in developing this site to make sure that everything runs smooth, even during site updates. I have carefully selected the best of free plugins to avoid additional cost, as such that the owner of this site will not spend more than yearly registration fee (for domain) and hosting (shared hosting with decent resource will do).

th.sigit, Jul 24, 2015 IP
  3. th.sigit

Best Answers:
    As Seller:
    100% - 0
    As Buyer:
    100% - 0
    For those who sent your interests via PM:

As mentioned earlier, the site is new, and I do not have yet started marketing it. However, marketing it would be easy: you can connect your social media accounts (twitter/facebook/google plus, etc) so every new posts (which is automatic) will be shared to your social media accounts (which is automatic, too). This feature can be activated upon your request.

th.sigit, Jul 27, 2015 IP
  4. dinoponz

dinoponz Active Member

Best Answers:
    As Seller:
    100% - 0
    As Buyer:
    100% - 0
    hi.. can i see the website ?

dinoponz, Aug 4, 2015 IP
  5. th.sigit

Best Answers:
    As Seller:
    100% - 0
    As Buyer:
    100% - 0
    http://cesmagazine.com

th.sigit, Aug 4, 2015 IP
  6. th.sigit

Best Answers:
    As Seller:
    100% - 0
    As Buyer:
    100% - 0
    Took off the auction, decided to manage the site my own. If anyone want to buy, please send reasonable offer via PM. Thank you for anyone who's been watching this thread.

th.sigit, Aug 16, 2015 IP
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.