1. Advertising
    y u no do it?

Advertising (learn more)

Advertise virtually anything here, with CPM banner ads, CPM email ads and CPC contextual links. You can target relevant areas of the site and show ads based on geographical location of the user if you wish.

Starts at just $1 per CPM or $0.10 per CPC.

Please review our new eCommerce site using Offers only

Discussion in 'Websites' started by BestOffr, Aug 3, 2015.

I have created a new website https://www.bestoffr.com that is based on buying and selling using Best Offers only. There is not fixed pricing, buy it now or bidding. The system is very simple, the seller lists the item with a price they are looking to get for an item. The buyer does not see this price, an can submit offers for the item. If the offer is equal or greater than the sellers price the item will automatically be added to the buyers cart at the price the buyer submitted the offer for.

Example: You have an antique tool that you found and want to sell online. The issue is that you cannot find information on this tool and you do not have time to keep looking. List your item with a price of $125. The item is listed in your store and buyers can start submitting offers. Buyers do not see your price of $125. A buyer submits an offer of $375 for the antique tool. At that time, the buyer can now add the item to their cart for the $375. Any offers that are less than your price will be rejected and the buyer is instantly notified. You have now made $250 more than what your originally asked for the item. The buyer knew the value of the item in which they place a $375 offer. Both the buyer and seller are satisfied with the sale.

I would like some feedback on the overall site design and the usability. How I can attract more people to start using the site and listing items. Without items for sale on the site we cannot attract buyers. There are no fees involved and the seller uses a PayPal account to collect sales. The site uses SSL throughout. I have tried to make the site SEO friendly throughout. I have linked to all social networks and have linked to Google and Bing webmaster tools.

Any input would be appreciated.

Thank you

BestOffr, Aug 3, 2015 IP
  2. uploadboy.com

uploadboy.com Peon

Best Answers:
    Nice Domain Name and Amazing Logo

uploadboy.com, Aug 4, 2015 IP
  3. BestOffr

BestOffr Member

Best Answers:
    Thanks for taking the time to look.

BestOffr, Aug 4, 2015 IP
  4. VanguardC

VanguardC Peon

Best Answers:
    Looks very good. I'm a big fan of the big icons in a list from left to right like that. I think it keeps attention where it needs to be.

VanguardC, Aug 4, 2015 IP
  5. BestOffr

BestOffr Member

Best Answers:
    If you click on each icon, it gives you a preview of each step.

BestOffr, Aug 5, 2015 IP
  6. lucky ali

lucky ali Active Member

Best Answers:
    Digital Goods:
    its realy nice, the design is not completely appealing, may be its because home page need a little more content.

lucky ali, Aug 5, 2015 IP
  7. BestOffr

BestOffr Member

Best Answers:
    Thank you for the feedback. As the site grows, I will list recent sales, top sellers, etc...

BestOffr, Aug 5, 2015 IP