1. Advertising
    y u no do it?

Advertising (learn more)

Advertise virtually anything here, with CPM banner ads, CPM email ads and CPC contextual links. You can target relevant areas of the site and show ads based on geographical location of the user if you wish.

Starts at just $1 per CPM or $0.10 per CPC.

selling product from aliexpress (package labels?)

Discussion in 'General Marketing' started by Arclite, Jul 20, 2015.

Soon im gone start my online webshop and want to sell product from aliexpress (because i think its the best company) and sell it for a higher price but i have a few questions that i could not find on the aliexpress contact page:

1.are the packages unlabaled (no advertisment from aliexpress), so my clients wont notice that it is from a other shop
    2. is aliexpress really the best and cheapest online shop to sell product from, or are there better?

Arclite, Jul 20, 2015 IP
  2. Mehdi.b

Mehdi.b Active Member

Best Answers:
    No doubt it is cheap and there are many people doing this which is quiet obvious even when there is no sign of Aliexpress on the package. The timing clearly gives it away, as well as product names. With a small search the buyer can find out the same thing there much cheaper than what you are offering.
    I am generally no a fan of this business model but good luck to you. Most of packages have no sign of Aliexpress but they mostly have brand names.
    If you do not even want brand names you have to contact the product producer and they might do it for you but not 1 or 2 they must have minimum nummbers

Mehdi.b, Jul 20, 2015 IP
  3. NoDepositer

NoDepositer Well-Known Member

Best Answers:
    Are you gonna do drop-shipping?
    If you are you have to keep in mind that the shipping sometimes can take up to 2 months and that can destroy your online webshops reputation in a second. For costumers these days the shipping time is really important.

If i where in your shoes i would focus on 5-10 products and have them at home or in your office before starting selling the product.

*You can take your own product photos.
    *You can have normal shipping time. (2-7 days)
    *You don't have to worry about angry costumers emailing you about there product that hasn't arrived.

An idea is also to sell on your local Ebay or similar sites.

Robin

NoDepositer, Jul 20, 2015 IP
  4. hareramji

hareramji Greenhorn

Best Answers:
    I think it takes long time for shipping.

hareramji, Aug 4, 2015 IP