1. Advertising
    y u no do it?

Advertising (learn more)

Advertise virtually anything here, with CPM banner ads, CPM email ads and CPC contextual links. You can target relevant areas of the site and show ads based on geographical location of the user if you wish.

Starts at just $1 per CPM or $0.10 per CPC.

I want to Sell My Articles. Is There Any Website?

Discussion in 'Copywriting' started by Waqas_Rasheed, Jun 13, 2013.

Hi Friends...
    I wrote Many Articles on Different Topics and I want to Sell Them Online.
    Is There any Website which Pay Good for it...
    and Please Give me Your Suggestions...

Waqas_Rasheed, Jun 13, 2013 IP
  2. Avener

Avener Well-Known Member

Best Answers:
    Avener, Jun 13, 2013 IP
  3. Thriftypreneur

Thriftypreneur Member

Best Answers:
    Here are some places:

Not sure if you can sell pre-written articles at these sites, but you can write to order here:
    Hope that helps a bit.

Thriftypreneur, Jun 15, 2013 IP
  4. vividlion

vividlion Greenhorn

Best Answers:
    Hi there Waqas,

I think everyone has contributed decent links here,
    also to add to everyone's suggestions is forumpromotion.net

also if you're a bit creative listverse.com will pay you $100 per list you submit if it's a unique list
    if you want to get some enquiries on them go on odesk.com aswell, it's a very handy freelance site.

that should be plenty for you to work on.

vividlion, Jun 15, 2013 IP
  5. leftwheel

leftwheel Well-Known Member

Best Answers:
    Iwriter (dot)com is a nice marketplace too. You ant sell there bu you can write on requested topics. Works pretty well.

leftwheel, Feb 13, 2015 IP
  6. Content Maestro

Content Maestro Notable Member

Best Answers:
    Check this thread for suggestions – https://forums.digitalpoint.com/thr...content-or-advertise-content-writing.2708622/.

Pre-written content doesn't normally sell good unless it's exceptionally well-written. So, I would suggest you to offer editing /customizing it according to the (potential) buyer's needs/requirements for additional charges.
    There are also other ways you can make money from pre-written content apart from selling it. E.g., throw a site or blog around it and try monetizing it through good-paying affiliate programs. There are some ideas given here about it – https://forums.digitalpoint.com/thr...hat-to-do-with-5-000-unique-articles.2742513/.

Hope it helps.

Content Maestro, Feb 13, 2015 IP
  7. Content Maestro

Content Maestro Notable Member

Best Answers:
    I've just realized that this thread is a blast from the past! :O The OP has not been back since Jun 18, 2013, as his profile says.

@leftwheel, if you have any suggestions about how and where to sell pre-written content, I would request you to post it on threads I've pointed out in my previous reply here. Personally, I don't feel there's any point posting on threads that have gone way behind and which the OP doesn't check back (for whatever reason).
    NO OFFENSE, just my view. All the best.

Content Maestro, Feb 13, 2015 IP
  8. Thomas Benes

Thomas Benes Peon

Best Answers:
    I don't know about a website for selling articles, but you could use MylifeB for uploading articles and earning from them.

Its main purpose isn't making money, it's meeting interesting people, sharing and exploring ideas, information and knowledge through articles, posts and discussion.

And if you become popular you'll be able to make money from your posts and articles.
    Because of the 1,000 followers requirement they have more money for you from content by those who didn't reach it yet.

Thomas Benes, Feb 15, 2015 IP
  9. usasportstraining

usasportstraining Notable Member

Best Answers:
    Articles:
    The questions I have are; what quality and topic is your writing? Would you consider yourself an expert on a subject?

Here's a real nice list of sites that pay for your writing. Some pay as much as $50 per post. But I think if your writing is really high quality, then you could try places like Reader's Digest or whatever.

usasportstraining, Apr 2, 2015 IP
  10. The Entrepreneur Cure

The Entrepreneur Cure Active Member

Best Answers:
    I can kick up a list of about 50 sites for you but you need to tell me the rate you think is reasonable per 500 words before I post it.

The Entrepreneur Cure, Apr 4, 2015 IP
  11. coreygeer

coreygeer Notable Member

Best Answers:
    Digital Goods:
    I'm just going to go on a small rant about places like iWriter and Textbroker. The people who run them are genuinely nice people. That's the only nice thing I have to say about content mills like iWriter and Textbroker.

The prices that they expect you to write for are even worse than the majority of the clients you see on here these days. Not only that but clients type up their own requirements before you accept a job and the majority of them have extremely long laundry lists for requirements on simple $3 articles. For example, I just checked and there's a 2,000 word article that pays $11 and the instructions for that one article has a freaking scroll bar.

iWriter does have a tier that allows you to write for "decent" money but you have to chug through a pretty decent sized amount of ridiculously hard to please clients first.

Textbroker pays a little more but you have to deal with something far worse than clients... editors. Editors to writers are like web designers to web developers. Designers and myself do not get along as editors and writers I've met don't get along.

You will be kicked down to $1 per 100 words (Level 3) because of a single comma. They don't judge you based on the client's expectations, Textbroker has this long list of unique things they look for and most of it is grammar related. Kiss my ass for $1 if I mess up a comma somewhere.

If you're really that hard up, then you can pick up some fast work on content mills but try marketing forums first. Although this place is rather depressing, it does have some clients that I wouldn't mind working with that come in every once in a while.

As others have posted, there's some really good sites that pay for content but please for the love of God, stay away from the slave farm content mills like Textbroker and iWriter. If you want to write for the standard that they're going to hold you to, at least get paid adequately for it.

coreygeer, Apr 6, 2015 IP
  12. dscurlock

dscurlock Prominent Member

Best Answers:
    The original post was in 2013; but none-the-less, if you have content
    to sell, you can always setup a Fiver gig and if want to set a higher
    price then you can sell your article gig over at seoclerks....

dscurlock, Apr 6, 2015 IP
  13. PatrickReeves

PatrickReeves Active Member

Best Answers:
    You realize that you have a link to iWriter in your signature dont you? Sorry, but I find that a bit ironic and comical. If it's that bad, why would you promote it? I know why, but have a little integrity.

PatrickReeves, Aug 3, 2015 IP
    Karen May Jones likes this.
  14. knowledgeherald

knowledgeherald Well-Known Member

Best Answers:
    Try fiver or seoclerk, but be realistic while quoting the prices.

knowledgeherald, Jan 7, 2018 IP
  15. felixmenders

felixmenders Peon

Best Answers:
    Here are some of the platforms https://www.freedomwithwriting.com/freedom/uncategorized/6-platforms-to-sell-articles/. Hope those are helpful.

felixmenders, Feb 13, 2018 IP