1. Advertising
    y u no do it?

Advertising (learn more)

Advertise virtually anything here, with CPM banner ads, CPM email ads and CPC contextual links. You can target relevant areas of the site and show ads based on geographical location of the user if you wish.

Starts at just $1 per CPM or $0.10 per CPC.

Tumblr account deleted without giving reasons

Discussion in 'Social Networks' started by marcool666, Aug 3, 2015.

Hello,

my tumblr account has been deleted a month ago without giving any reason at all. My attempts to contact the site and their support have been completely ignored. I am desperate and don't know what else to do to get any information on why my account has been deleted. I never received a warning or anything. Does anyone know how I can contact the site to find out about the specifics of my ban? The contact formula seems to be the only publicly given way and they just completely ignore every single attempt like I said.

I would really like to reason with them, but I don't see a way to do that without knowing the reason for the deletion. It must have been some sort of copyright violation but come on....at least let me save some of my own posts...

I don't know what else to do than to make a post here. I wasn't aware that social networks just blatantly ignore information requests like that.

marcool666, Aug 3, 2015 IP
  2. Angela Alcorn

Angela Alcorn Greenhorn

Best Answers:
    Sometimes they just delete accounts if you haven't logged in for ages. It might have just been that.

Angela Alcorn, Aug 17, 2015 IP
  3. Leilani Sniffen

Leilani Sniffen Greenhorn

Best Answers:
    Had one site that deleted my account because I was not active for 35 days!!!

Can you get another account or are you barred from doing that?

Leilani Sniffen, Aug 22, 2015 IP